Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation Employee Reviews

Great company, many changes
Strategic Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 14, 2017
I loved working for this company throughout most of my career with them. The culture changed quite a bit near the end. I did extensive driving and lots of traveling. The most enjoyable part of my position was building strong business relationships with my accounts.
It was great
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 21, 2017
I really enjoyed working around people that. Is on will to work as hard as myself so with that being said I would recommend this company at the best place to work as far as a safe place to work
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSOctober 24, 2017
Great place to work and learn beneficial things. Great customer service and very quick pace based. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Helpful organization and it was something new and fresh for me to do. O started working with Milwaukee Tools througb KELLY Services a temporary job agency. I found the work schedule great and very great timing.
Pros
Great challenge
Cons
Very Quick pace
Productive. More slow than I expected.
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSSeptember 25, 2017
If any workers are considering this job please don't expect to make friends or talk a lot. This company is very strict about attendance and being on time.
Pros
They only have vending machines.
Cons
They have a 20 minute break only because they are paying you for your break.
Not the industry for me
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSSeptember 24, 2017
Started out with a working 11-12 hours a day, a 30min lunch and two 15min breaks with first Saturday off every month with appreciation for your work was shown by monthly events like caterings and acknowledgement from HR manager. Had frequent employee meetings to keep employees up to date with what was going on in the company as well as incentives that were to be given for performance. New management came in and the incentives decreased the break dropped to just a 20min paid the morale of the employees decreased and so did the performance. The only way to make a decent living would be to be there more than you ever would be with your family. Yet, I'm thankful to have had the experience that I actually never wanted because I did meet a lot of great people and it did provide an income for me and my family. However it just wasn't the place for me.
Pros
a job for those who are interested in the warehouse industry; good benefits
Cons
no work/life balance, not enough break time
Boring and poor management
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mukwonago, WISeptember 12, 2017
Worked at this company for an entire year and during my time I saw well over the average number of individuals go in and out of this company. A typical work week your told you will be moved around the shop to do different jobs but you are not. Your always stuck on the same machine. Your told that you need to hit a certain %rate which you don't. People will sit around talking for half the day and hit half the rate they say they want from you. Nothing is hard about this job other than dealing with all the crazy things that can happen on your average day. I learned that if you want a good job to just go out and get it and stop coming here.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Everything else
Working at MET
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSAugust 30, 2017
Its good place to work ....... I worked in picking (4202) .... You have own fan ....... They kinda move you around so you won't be in the same spot all the time
Very unorganized and very poor management
Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSAugust 25, 2017
Not a good to work for if you are looking for advancement, easily to get bored, too many Chief and not enough Indians! I have seen some good people come and go, I have seen good people get fired for no reason! Depression can easily set in! You don't know Who to talk to, a billion dollars making company, and very under paid!
A very good company to work for
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSAugust 23, 2017
It's all about what you make of it! A good company! The work is not hard at all! They are a strong company! They offer plenty of overtime! You get a raise twice a year! You now have the opportunity to advance within the company by bidding on other jobs!
The Tools
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSAugust 10, 2017
The tools are heavy but the working place is Good. You will also have to work a fast pace. you gone have to start time you get to work. The trucks come in fast and Leave out so you'll have to get it done as soon as possible.
Great company to work for.
IT PC Technician (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIAugust 10, 2017
Great company to work for. Besides pay and benfits, the company takes care of their employees and families. They are also very active in the community.
Enjoyed working there
Cycle Count Audito, Material Hand Recondition (Former Employee) –  Kosciusko, MSJuly 26, 2017
I enjoyed working at Milwaukee Tool. I got along well with my fellow workers and I advanced in the company until it was closed and moved to China. I would probably still be there if it had not closed.
Pros
Advancement in company
Cons
None.
nice
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSJuly 14, 2017
its ok, I just need to find a job that can pay some bills. The pay and opportunity for advancement is very slim to none. The management is great and the atmosphere is friendly
They are a very good corporation
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJuly 3, 2017
I like to work for this i just don't like the hours working on the weekends but i love the company i would love to retire from this company they have good benefits the pay rate are great they will teach you a lot
Ok
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, MSJune 28, 2017
I enjoy my job but sometimes its the coworkers. The endless drama & mess is very distracting & its too much! Im looking for a job outside of a warehouse setting!
Ok place to work
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSJune 4, 2017
It an ok place to work, benefits at amazing and depend on where you working at in Milwaukee Electric Tools position is pretty good. A lot of changes has been made which makes it seem all over the place. Management is stuck in the 70s way of doing things but it's a cool lil spot to work
Productive place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, MSJune 1, 2017
I really enjoyed working for this company. Everything and everyone was laid back and easily to get along with. I felt as if I was at home while working for this company around a group of caring people.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Long work hours
Milwaukee Tool is A great company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Data Entry/ Customer Service RepresentativeMay 19, 2017
Management was very poor , communication was poor overall it's not a bad places to work there is room to grow. Very good benefits, great opportunities to grow
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
Managers trained needed
Productive and fast paced workplace.
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSMay 17, 2017
I have been working for the company for about 4 months now and i must say it has been quite an experience. A very fast paced work environment. Quite challenging.
Pros
Nice break room.
Cons
Short breaks
Productive & fun work place
Floater (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSMay 16, 2017
Great job very laid back , great people great benefits. Only thing is there is heavy products if you not used to bending and lifting it's not the job for you ‼️