MILWAUKEE ELECTRIC TOOL

MILWAUKEE ELECTRIC TOOL Employer Reviews

Great Place to Work
Test Technician (Former Employee), Brookfield, WIMay 1, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Milwaukee Electric Tool. It was a short term project but I enjoyed the tasks required of the position and the people that I worked with. Good environment and good people to work with.
Hard work but a great job to have
Material Handler (Former Employee), Olive Branch MSJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: you will have great health benefits
Cons: work alot of overtime and on weekends
I enjoyed my time working for the company. I was a employee for over 20 years. Alot of overtime was given and they have great benefits
Hard to work for
Repair Technician - (Former Employee), Greenwood, MSSeptember 30, 2013
Hard to work for.. co-workers were great.. management stayed on top of you all the time.. had you doing other peoples job and scolding you for not getting your own work done
Up and coming company, but not today
Project Engineer (Current Employee), Brookfield, WISeptember 2, 2013
Pros: excellent experience in a short time
Cons: long hours and poor pay increase
Milwaukee Tool is a very fast paced company that has the drive to become the leading provider of heavy duty power tools. This drive to be the best pushes the employees to the limit and allows one to develop skills faster than most companies. But in this drive quality of products and true engineering has been sacrificed.
The company places most of their – more... interest on marketing, but engineer is developing as the upper management starts to see issues in product performance.
Manufacturing is mostly located in China so expect 15-25% travel and up to 7 hours a week in night conference calls as an engineer.
Management is average, but I expect that will get better in the next few years as they better understand the limits of their employees, and as they start to see key employees leave.
The company is very flat and red tape is average.
On a day to day basis you will work with groups across the entire company to drive new product development in a very short time. – less
Cell Member
Cell Member (Former Employee), Brookfield, WIAugust 24, 2013
While using a variety of machines, I was responsible for quality and quantity of various tool accessories,
including hole saws and flat blades. Hot and cold forming, draw furnace, washers and punch presses were
some of the machines used in manufacturing these items. Past fork lift license was obtained for a weekly
duty of loading delivery trucks. Additionally, – more... I was successful in following cellular manufacturing
principles. – less
Business is business
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Jackson, MSAugust 16, 2013
Gain the most knowledge about machines there, the level of respect is like no where else
Great brand name in the tool industry.
Associate Product Manager (Former Employee), Brookfield, WINovember 27, 2012
I was employed at Milwaukee during the TTI merger. That said I don't feel that I can rate this company failrly because of the transitions that took place. By then I had already left.
Great company
Supervisor (Former Employee), Olive Branch, MSMarch 9, 2012
Pros: great company
Cons: slow career advancement
Milwaukee was a great company. Looking back, I should continued my career at Milwaukee Tools. I would recommend any upcoming career minded person to give them a try.
Excelente empresa en crecimiento
Gerente de Mercadotecnia de Producto (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFMay 8, 2014
Milwaukee es una empresa americana que ha ido creciendo en los últimos dos años logrando quedarse con una buena participación del mercado de herramientas; atrayendo la atención de las tres empresas mas importantes de la industria. El ambiente es muy bueno, la gente es muy amigable y se trabaja muy bien en equipo.