Mimecast is looking to recruit a Market Development Specialist
We at Mimecast take the pain out of handling our clients’ most important
data: the information that passes through their email systems. Our
solution is to cut through the complexity of corporate email. We built a
platform from scratch that uses cloud computing to deliver email
management. Everything we’ve done since, has been designed to take
the pain out of information management and make the next generation of
technology work better for our customers.
Our people are the very best. They have high levels of self-motivation
which results in exceptional performance. We care deeply about our
customers and take pride in delivering top class customer service.
We instinctively find practical solutions to complex problems,
we take personal responsibility for our actions and embrace teamwork.
At Mimecast we strive to win and celebrate our successes.
This role will provide an exciting opportunity for an individual with a ‘can do’ attitude who wants to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment.
About the position
We are looking for energetic telesales/telemarketing specialists to generate and nurture sales leads for our SaaS-based email services. You will be working closely with marketing, channel and sales teams to develop new business leads by cold calling, working at events and being involved in partner sales environments, speaking directly with end customers and articulating the benefits of the Mimecast platform.
You will ideally already be experienced from time spent in an IT Vendor Telemarketing/Sales Support role and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude with proven experience in calling business to business environments. You will possess excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and well organised. You will enjoy a target driven role and able to learn quickly.
The successful candidate must be: -
- Able to follow up all marketing campaigns to qualify leads in an effective manner.
- Work with reseller partners to generate joint opportunities for both businesses.
- Able to cold call and have a professional telephone manner.
- Articulate and able to promote the business and its key services.
- A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills - with the capability to network.
- A skilled negotiator.
- Organised, able to work to tight deadlines and able to coordinate diaries with excellent attention to detail.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email and Internet.
- Willingness to move into a sales role in the future where you will be responsible for a sales target.
- Proven experience in telesales and lead generation with experience of meeting targets.
- A keen interest in IT.
- Mature and able to articulate a sales pitch effectively.
Essential Skills and Experience:
You will be expected to be diligent, quick thinking and eager to learn as much about IT and sectorial issues as possible; you will be working within a team of tech savvy individuals who are a lot of fun but also very committed to the success of the company.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, life cover and use of our onsite gym. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness.
We strive to attract exceptional people who have ‘’that extra something’’ and really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump onboard with us?
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website at www.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!