Mimeo.com Employee Reviews in United States

its okay
Manager Miss Demetrice (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 21, 2015
its okay just dont give raise often. cant move up in the company unless you know someone. 90 percent of the people that try and move to areas with better pay they get a sad story in how they give raise
Pros
off weekends
Cons
cant move up in the company if you do they dont give raise for moving
management/cowokers/the company
Bindery Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 12, 2015
I have worked for this company for two years. This was the job that made me realize that I was an adult and I can take care of myself. I love this company. Even though I am not an employee of this company now, I made sure that I left this company in good standing. I am very grateful to this company. I was always dependent of my parents but when I got a job at this company I was able to trust myself. I was amazed to see the CEO and the other owners of this company came and worked with us side by side. I have never seen or heard anything like it before.
Hard place to advance
Large Format Operator (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 3, 2015
Company offers good benefits but the advancement within is very hard to get to. Co-workers very good people the new management was to hard to please
A great work from home experience.
PROOFREADER (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMay 26, 2015
This job is perfect for me at this point in my life. I work from home and have a very flexible schedule. My managers are very helpful and friendly. I feel very welcome on the team even though I started a few weeks ago.
Employees do not matter to management
Black & White Digital Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 17, 2015
They try to get squeeze as much work out of you without giving you any support. If you go to management with a problem, it is turned on you like you are trying to cause a problem. Some co-workers work hard while others are "favorites" and do very little but are highly praised. The hardest part is putting in 110% and receiving no recognition or sign of appreciation.
Pros
Insurance is good
Cons
Lack of communication
good place to work
Black and White Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJFebruary 6, 2015
Great Pay and benefits that kick in the first of the month the following month from hire date. Room for advancement. Hard work. Lots of hours, social life will suffer but bank account will grow.
Pros
great money and benefits
Cons
no time to yourself
fun
Bindery Associate (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJJanuary 15, 2015
Been with the company for 2 1/2 years i love the job that I do here.
Pros
understand at times
Cons
short breaks
Income limit of 300K
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 10, 2014
I have outgrown the role and there was no opportunity for advancement.
Pros
easy
Cons
see review summary
Fun culture, potential to earn $$$
Consultative Account Executive/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJuly 29, 2014
great place to work, decent salary and real potential for 80k+
Great Company to start a career
Lead Shipping Analyst - Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 27, 2014
Mimeo is a online printing company. The company caters to the general public but business is depending on small and large companies as it source of revenue. As a shipping lead, I was in middle management. The project side of the operations was to continuous improvement. Management tend to be difficult during busy times and mandatory without questions during those times. As far as advancements, it all in who you know. Many people have been looked over and sometimes it is not professional. I loved working for Mimeo and if there was more room for advancements, I might have retired from the company.
Pros
great people to work with.
Cons
no room for advancements.

Want to know more about Mimeo.com?

Ask a question
Nice Job
Photo department/Photo Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 6, 2014
A nice 8hr day. The job has a lot of work, with nice people that you work and enjoy while you spend your day at work. The Management team is wonderful. The hardest part of the job is learning every machine.
Was not my cup of tea
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 19, 2013
Management was terrible. They did not allow their employees to be successful. They were very ego driven
Be ready to stress
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 3, 2013
All future employees must pass a general math and language test. fast paced binding company. The shipping department is very tedious and you will have no room for error. There is a high turnover at Mimeo.com
Account Executive
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2013
A typical day would be to come in the office and make 100+ phone calls to potential prospects. Setting up "demo's" of Mimeo's web based printing service to prospects on a 20 minute phone call. I learned how to identify and find contacts within companies who would be best fit for using Mimeo's online printing service and how to strategically pitch prospects based on their printing needs.

Management does a good job of training you when your first hired and having you shadow phone calls to learn the ropes of the business. They're very good at communicating with you throughout the week with meetings to make sure you are meeting your metrics so you can be successful.

Coworkers are fantastic. Everyone is always willing to help if there are any questions and it's a great team environment.

Hardest part of the job is that companies are printing less than what they use too everyday and are putting documents online much more frequently.

The most enjoyable part of the job would be successfully completing sales and making potentially a lot of money.
Productive innovative fun company to work for.
Major Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 13, 2013
Inside Sales - Given leads on a weekly basis, they start you with roughly (about 200).
I learned all there is to know about cloud based printing and distribution and overall Document Management Solutions and Services. Management was very supportive, barely any Micro management. My co- workers were young and it was a very friendly and helpful group of salesman to work aside
Hardest part of the job (which is learned as you go) was learning about the printing information
The best part about working at Mimeo was their flexibility, and what made it enjoyable was the relaxed atmosphere.
Pros
little micromanagement, flexible hours, great upper management
Cons
it takes a long time to build out your pipeline in order to close deals
Advancement is almost non existent and the leadership is not on the same page
Employee (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 6, 2013
Mimeo has taken a turn lately where there are so many upper management and none of them are on the same page. The employees are not given the tools needed to be successful.
Mimeo has a lot to offer
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 29, 2013
Depending on your overall career goals Mimeo has a lot to offer
If you need a career
Inventory Clerk (supplies) (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 15, 2013
This is a good place to settle down at. I only left because I was in the Army and they relocated me. I had fun even on a bad day.
Pros
very laid back
Cons
they work with a last chance facility so they get a lot of the wrong people working there
Great idea poor management
Kitter (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 12, 2013
The benifits are great, the pay is fair,and advancement depends on who you know and not your work ethics. Schedule changes every winter and lay offs every January. We are also given no advance notice for overtime which is always mandatory.
Pros
insurance
Cons
advancement and breaks
Fun Workplace!
Press operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 28, 2012
I've learned so much from this company. Good Management, Great co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job is leaving, because i leave knowing that i have performed at my best and i leave knowing that i have made a difference. the hardest part is when my machines are not functioning properly, which causes me to slow down and not complete my tasks.
Pros
friendly co-workers.
Cons
feel unappreciated at times.