Mimeo.com

Mimeo.com Employer Reviews

Great Company to start a career
Lead Shipping Analyst - Project Assistant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 27, 2014
Pros: great people to work with.
Cons: no room for advancements.
Mimeo is a online printing company. The company caters to the general public but business is depending on small and large companies as it source of revenue. As a shipping lead, I was in middle management. The project side of the operations was to continuous improvement. Management tend to be difficult during busy times and mandatory without questions – more... during those times. As far as advancements, it all in who you know. Many people have been looked over and sometimes it is not professional. I loved working for Mimeo and if there was more room for advancements, I might have retired from the company. – less
Nice Job
Photo department/Photo Production Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 6, 2014
A nice 8hr day. The job has a lot of work, with nice people that you work and enjoy while you spend your day at work. The Management team is wonderful. The hardest part of the job is learning every machine.
Was not my cup of tea
National Account Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 19, 2013
Management was terrible. They did not allow their employees to be successful. They were very ego driven
Be ready to stress
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 3, 2013
All future employees must pass a general math and language test. fast paced binding company. The shipping department is very tedious and you will have no room for error. There is a high turnover at Mimeo.com
Account Executive
Account Executive (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 5, 2013
A typical day would be to come in the office and make 100+ phone calls to potential prospects. Setting up "demo's" of Mimeo's web based printing service to prospects on a 20 minute phone call. I learned how to identify and find contacts within companies who would be best fit for using Mimeo's online printing service and how to strategically pitch prospects – more... based on their printing needs.

Management does a good job of training you when your first hired and having you shadow phone calls to learn the ropes of the business. They're very good at communicating with you throughout the week with meetings to make sure you are meeting your metrics so you can be successful.

Coworkers are fantastic. Everyone is always willing to help if there are any questions and it's a great team environment.

Hardest part of the job is that companies are printing less than what they use too everyday and are putting documents online much more frequently.

The most enjoyable part of the job would be successfully completing sales and making potentially a lot of money. – less
Productive innovative fun company to work for.
Major Account Executive (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 13, 2013
Pros: little micromanagement, flexible hours, great upper management
Cons: it takes a long time to build out your pipeline in order to close deals
Inside Sales - Given leads on a weekly basis, they start you with roughly (about 200).
I learned all there is to know about cloud based printing and distribution and overall Document Management Solutions and Services. Management was very supportive, barely any Micro management. My co- workers were young and it was a very friendly and helpful group of – more... salesman to work aside
Hardest part of the job (which is learned as you go) was learning about the printing information
The best part about working at Mimeo was their flexibility, and what made it enjoyable was the relaxed atmosphere. – less
Advancement is almost non existent and the leadership is not on the same page
Employee (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 6, 2013
Mimeo has taken a turn lately where there are so many upper management and none of them are on the same page. The employees are not given the tools needed to be successful.
Mimeo has a lot to offer
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 29, 2013
Depending on your overall career goals Mimeo has a lot to offer
If you need a career
Inventory Clerk (supplies) (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: very laid back
Cons: they work with a last chance facility so they get a lot of the wrong people working there
This is a good place to settle down at. I only left because I was in the Army and they relocated me. I had fun even on a bad day.
Great idea poor management
Kitter (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 12, 2013
Pros: insurance
Cons: advancement and breaks
The benifits are great, the pay is fair,and advancement depends on who you know and not your work ethics. Schedule changes every winter and lay offs every January. We are also given no advance notice for overtime which is always mandatory.
Fun Workplace!
Press operator (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 28, 2012
Pros: friendly co-workers.
Cons: feel unappreciated at times.
I've learned so much from this company. Good Management, Great co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job is leaving, because i leave knowing that i have performed at my best and i leave knowing that i have made a difference. the hardest part is when my machines are not functioning properly, which causes me to slow down and not complete my tasks.
Productive & exciting workplace
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 2, 2012
Pros: the department had weekly pot lucks!
Cons: company downsized
I received inbound calls, emails, & live chat from customers about orders and billing issues. I enjoyed speaking & assisting each person, and offering them a delightful experience.
Great coworkers, overall environment
Product Marketing Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 22, 2012
Fun work environment, young culture - managers are open to employee growth
Easy Money
Production Associate (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 12, 2012
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: management
My co-workers were the best but management is a joke! Human Resources was ok but the management on the floor....terrible! It was like working with high school students being your superiors!
Easy and nice place to work
Bindery Associate (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJune 5, 2012
The people i work with are awesome but can also get on your nerves some days. Mimeo is a very easy job if you just do your job right and not play all the time or try to test the head people. The managers/ leads at my work are ok. they could use a little more work when it came down to the team or other shifts. i think the hardest part of my job is to – more... stay away on 3rd shift and get into a higher position. – less
Performance is solely based on call volumn!
Account Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 21, 2012
Good co-workers.
Management could use some training on how to be actual managers!
Productive and great opportunity for ambitious workers
Manager, Account Administration (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 12, 2012
Pros: free parking
Cons: located near airport can be loud at times
Great place to connect with coworkers and make a difference in the company.
Overall a good place to work.
indigo operator (Current Employee), memphis,tnMarch 4, 2012
Pros: we do alot of things outside of work.
Cons: some managers are not manager material.
I have enjoyed my time working at Mimeo and i have learned alot.I started at the bottom of the totem pole but through hard work I have a much better job now.

About Mimeo.com

Looking to trade the mimeograph machine for the World Wide Web? Mimeo.com provides digital document printing, binding, and delivery – Read more