Mimeo Employee Reviews

productive
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 4, 2016
great place to expand your horizon, just a great place to work in general, staff is perfect and the break rooms are great
love to work
stick and smash (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJApril 7, 2016
I can actually say I loved working there everyone was friendly the hours and the pay was reasonable my day always went smooth never had no issues and I always look forward to coming to work everyday I learn a lot there and will always go back if rehired
ADP and Employee Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 21, 2016
great experience with ADP and organization in a production environment. However, was not organized with poor leadership.
Great place to work !
HP Indigo 7800 Digital Press Helper (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJDecember 31, 2015
I learned a lot while working at Mimeo it was seasonal but, I learned everything there is to know about Hp Indigo 7500 digital press. When I came into work I would usually start by cleaning up the work area for safe work conditions, after I would find my supervisor and ask him what tasks are at hand then get straight to work. My tasks were to change the paper in the printing to make sure that the trays were never empty, changing the ink bins when they ran out which was pretty frequently because of how many photos we were printing a day. I also began to learn the software which consisted of sending orders of photos to the different indigo presses to be printed and sent to other parts of the factory to be turned into photobooks or calendars.
Pros
15 mins breaks everything two hours
Great culture!
accounting (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 28, 2015
This company is one to watch. Culture like no other, great pay and benefits! They hire creative and smart people too! The management promotes creativity and individualism as well teamwork. I noticed some negative comments from hourly employees but nothing negative about my job.
Pros
Culture and Benefits
Unorganized Company
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 21, 2015
Company does not have anything organized. They want you to come in and be @ work on time, and do your job. They don't do their jobs as managers. You have to remind them that it is time for your review.
Pros
The shift
Cons
Changing insurance for worse.
Very productive and the moral was good.
Book Bindery Rep (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 3, 2015
Started at 7am and finished at 7:30 pm. The day started off with a briefing and any other issues we should know about then straight to work. My area was in Book Binding where we put together books for Apple as a 3 man team. The management was professional and would help with any issues. The word "team" was a big part of the job because each section was needed to perform our task. The hardest part of the job was just dealing with the stress to meet the deadlines and the most enjoyable part was getting paid for a job well done knowing that somebody is reading the book that I had help in putting together...
Pros
good atomsphere
Cons
it was only seasonal
mimeo
SHIPPING (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 15, 2015
Usually a typical day is coming in focus on what all need to be shipped out to meet deadline for that day. The management is not as expected but its managable. My co-workers are very well team players we all believe in helping one another to succeed in reaching our deadlines together. the hardest part of my job is when other areas bring jobs at last min to make the truck and it takes a process we have to do in order to ship them items to the customers without damage. the most enjoyable part of my job is when we all succeed together at the end of the night to get the jobs on the truck.
Pros
shipping and machine operator
Cons
Mimeo is a very fast paced company
Digital Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 22, 2015
I worked there for eight years. Its a good starter job, but not somewhere I want to finish my career. The pay competitive. The benefits are good.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Bad hours
Productive fast -paced environment with opportunity for growth
Finishing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 27, 2014
A printing company with locations in New Jersey and the United Kingdom. Throughout my years of employment I have learned all aspects of the binding industry.The most enjoyable part is knowing that I have a hand in making sure the customer is satisfied with their product and receives it in a timely fashion. Mimeo is an overall enjoyable place to mwork.

Want to know more about Mimeo?

Ask a question
Poor management and outdated equipment
printing (Former Employee) –  NewarkSeptember 2, 2013
This company is not a good place to work at with it's outdated equipment poor management from top to bottom. Good pay and benefits but that's all is good about Mimeo.com. Some of Management are on drugs and other's know about it and still no discipline action is taken. Promises are broken and you never know when you will be terminated for any reason why others who are managements favorite can make the same mistakes over and over.This makes it a very stressful and uncomfortable work environment. Over all this place is not a good place to work for if you are looking for that kind of place.
Its tme for advancement and a change
CSR (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 11, 2013
I have mastered all departments and I am ready for advancement and security with conveinent hours
Uncomfortable and dreadful job
Lamination Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 29, 2013
Mimeo was not what i thought it would be.I worked there as a temp for 2 years and did not get hired. co-workers did not make the work place comfortable.
Worst Company Ever
former employee (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJApril 25, 2013
Everyone their is either on drugs or drunk. No One gets disciplined for anything wrong they do. You can show up late, sleep, take extra breaks. Management SUCKS, They sexually harass the employees at the facility. So much gossiping about everyone and their personal business. The most disrespectful place EVER!!!!!!! Stay away if you have morals or some kind of standards..........
Pros
benefits were ok
Cons
they expect you too work like slaves
Stay away!!!
Document Services (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJFebruary 26, 2013
STAY AWAY from the Newark, NJ Mimeo site. Very weak management team that allows illegal drug use at the facility. The management also uses illegal drugs at the facility.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
drug abuse, weak management, outdated equipment, no drug testing
It was an easy job and I was able to learn different things.They also had air and heat.
Collator/QA (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 20, 2013
I go to my desk when I get to work and cut om my computer. Pull up my list then go to thelocation and pull the orders. Put my books together by numbers. I learned how to collate books and check orders by making sure the color and words in the books are right and making sure it is the right quanity.Most of my co-workers was easy to get alone with. The hardest part of job was doing books with engineer fold in them. I enjoyed putting books together for different schools and I loved working in my department because we always worked as a team and got alone with eachother.
Pros
if we did good for the month they gave us free lunch
Cons
the health care was kind of high.
Fun, lively environment that promoted team success
Account Services Representative/Retention (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 24, 2012
Mimeo provided a hands on opportunity to deal with our customer base. My co-workers were like a family away from home and made coming to work enjoyable.
Pros
laid back work environment, very flexible schedule
Cons
company cuts called for our department to be phased out
It is a nice place to work at.
Pride Staff (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 17, 2012
I cannot express the overall performance because I was never a full time employee. I have no knowledge of the benefits of the company. I did enjoyed the people that I worked with.
Pros
it has a home feeling when you break
Cons
short notice on the overtime