- Drive Mimosa’s cloud technology strategy and roadmap
- Own engineering resources for cloud software development and deployment, and distributed networking devices embedded software.
- Contribute technical expertise to selection of tools, platforms and technologies for development, test and deployment
- Work with product management to ensure completeness of requirements and roadmap for other products that rely on management via Mimosa’s cloud solutions
- Direct line management of development and QA resources
- Manage the relationship with third party developers, ensuring relevant SLAs and delivery timeframes are met.
- Maintain an up to date resource and project plan to allow communication of upcoming deliverables and interdependencies to be clearly understood across the organization
- 10+ years engineering experience, with progressive levels of responsibility up to management level
- Undergraduate in computer science or related engineering field. Masters desirable, but not mandatory
- Well versed in the OSI model, particularly layers 2-7
- Expert level knowledge of networking concepts such as STP, OSPF, MPLS, BGP, IPv6, SIP, multicast, DNS, DHCP, CSMA, LLDP, DFS, SSID, WEP, WPA, 802.11ac.
- Exposure to service provider and enterprise network deployment and management challenges
- Experience with developing embedded code for memory constrained environments considered a plus
- Well versed in a variety of programming languages and frameworks
Mimosa is looking to disrupt the massively growing wireless networking space. If you are someone that wants to work with a team of...