- Define, develop & execute test platforms (code, fixtures, setup) that characterize RF radio designs over a range of parameters (frequency, power levels, temperature, etc.)
- Develop factory RF calibration platform based on various metrics such as radio performance, factory runtime, etc.
- Develop dynamic RF calibration platform to optimize radio performance in field
- Develop & debug firmware issues for highly complex radio designs
- Assist in transitioning test environment from R&D to manufacturing
- Manage workload and clearly communicate timeframes for delivery among competing priorities
- 5+ Years experience working with RF products.
- System level understanding of radio design & associated tradeoffs
o Zero-IF (IQ imbalance), Heterodyne (image reject), etc.
- Bring-up & test of high frequency RF board design (6 GHz and higher)
o Characterize RF performance: up-converters, down-converters, distortion & noise measurements, spurious performance, shielding/EMI, phase noise measurements, gain line-up optimization, matching networks, etc.
o High modulation EVM measurements, root cause RF impairments
o Board level debug skills
o Near-field & far-field gain pattern
o Cross-polarization isolation
o S-parameter characterization
o Platforms: Python, LabVIEW, MATLAB
o Interface with RF test equipment & instrument driver development
o Transition R&D environment setup to manufacturing process with overseas CM
o GUI & Framework development
- RF firmware/calibration development
o C++, Linux kernel
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Mimosa is looking to disrupt the massively growing wireless networking space. If you are someone that wants to work with a team of...