Minacs Group Employee Reviews in United States

managers
Prior Authorization Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 22, 2016
Managers and Supervisors are not trained on the job we do. It hurts employees. the pay is low the hours are long. minacs training lacks. employees lack customer service skills.
Messy Company!!!!
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Warren MichiganJuly 20, 2016
I enjoyed the people I worked with and my team leads were good (customer care dept). As a Customer Care Supervisor I felt like we could have been paid more money for all that work. I hated the mandatory overtime and 30 minute lunches. HR is very lazy and seldom respond to anything. They hire anybody off the streets. New office equipment is needed badly. Lots of the chairs have weird stains in them. They have mold in the ice machine and when I told HR, they brushed me off. So if you choose to work there, don't use it. You'll literally be there all day and they get upset if you request time off.
Pros
Met some great co-workers and my team leaders were very helpful, I moved out of Subcriber to Customer Care in a month, and Mexican day for lunch
Cons
30 minute lunches, low pay, terrible schedules, HR department, and no part time is available
Very comfortable job setting
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJuly 18, 2016
Wonderful Benefits, Plenty of benefits. Lots of offers for overtime. Everyone is friendly. My trainers were great and willing to help.
Full-Time Positions.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJuly 13, 2016
Minacs is a good place to work at if your looking for a full-time job because you have to understand that they're schedules aren't really flexible for someone who wants to go to school.
Pros
Great pay.
Cons
Short breaks/No flexible schedule.
great environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 7, 2016
Great place to work, fun environment , very organized, fun people to be around , great management, great fun days fun fun fun
Not the best
Prior Authorization Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 24, 2016
A typical day at work is very loud, obnoxious and distracting. My training classmates have caused me to search for new jobs. The management does their job as far as I can see, but the people in my training class are very disrespectful, childish, immature, loud and obnoxious and I felt like I was back in high school. A fellow coworker and I had to stoop to the level of high school by making a sign and taping it to our chair to get the attention of the trainer because our trainer wouldn't acknowledge our hands being raised, when the trainer would acknowledge the people yelling her name across the room. I am an adult and choose not to work in this type of environment. I am choosing to resign and go back to my warehouse field as a supervisor. The sad thing is, I really like what I am doing at Minacs. I love the job itself, but the coworkers make it extremely hard and VERY uncomfortable to work in.I am a committed worker, I drive 73 miles one way to work at minacs, but I will be putting in my 2 weeks notice on this Monday coming up, being I have another job lined up already.
Pros
I love my job itself
Cons
Coworkers
Ghetto and unorganized
Pharmacy Help Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 20, 2016
My time here was LIMITED! It's so ghetto and unorganized. They throw you on the floor to take calls with limited training. The pay is horrible for the job that you have to do. I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone, it's definitely not for a adult with responsibility!
Pros
Hour Lunch
Cons
EVERYTHING ELSE!
Very unprofessional
PCA (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 10, 2016
unprofessional. THEY WILL HIRE ANYONE!! Human Resources & management gossip. Its very ummm....ghetto. Training wasnt very much hands on....once we got on the floor my wave had no clue wtf was going on. Pay is low.
Pros
Easy to get the job
Cons
Pay, training
Decent Pay but unfair practices
Automotive Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJune 6, 2016
The job pays well but the management does not follow through with anything. Standards change from day to day and from employee to employee. Strong focus on numbers but they are easily accessible. Co-workers are easy to work with and the company does do extras such as company wide contests and a free lunch from time to time.
Pros
Free lunches from time to time, company wide contest.
Cons
Tied to a phone, management is not structured.
Prior Authorization Representive (Current Employee) –  VirginiaJune 2, 2016
Steady pace work flow, It's a great working environment which allows you to be professional and yourself at the same time.
Ghetto
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 1, 2016
They don't even look at your resume. Your over qualified? To bad you get the same pay... Wich is 9.50 btw. With working weekends. The call center itself is ghetto. Don't even bother!
There is a lot of micro managing
Senior Advisor (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIMay 27, 2016
The job is very easy. The pay was horrible and there is also no job autonomy. The co-workers were great though. The job is boring.
Cons
Pay
Paid training
PCA (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 16, 2016
Stay away from this company if you have a family and other things in life then to dedicate your life to Minacs. They will fire you for anything and there is no proper channel or protocol when terming someone. They pay is horrible, no good management and hr is a joke. Stay away from this place.
Pros
Cons
30 min lunches, constant shift bids
ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIMay 14, 2016
its ok but sometimes you feel like you do not get paid enough for what is required of you. its nice to experience but get out if you dont enjoy being on the phone all the time
terrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 8, 2016
its GHETTO they higher anybody that goes on an interview. people fight there all the time. everyone that works there do drugs, lots of other people there sell them.. and im not talking about for express scrips. every building they work in the other companies in the building do not want them there.... people has been caught having s3x in the stairwells and the parking lot, they smoke everywhere other than the smoking area.. they are soo rude DONT WORK THERE, correction use them for the one month training for that free check than leave.
typical far as work goes but without your teammates its hard to get through a day
Tier 2 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 6, 2016
the typical work day goes by fast but the work you have to do can be very stressful....the basics of it is helping another individual think for their self ....and not only tat the company itself is very unorganized
Pros
incentives
Cons
Forced ot, unorganized, hr unorganized, to may rules that change when you were trained a certain way
Decent Job, if you don't have a life
Apple Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIMay 5, 2016
I loved my job until I seen the job for what it really was. At the beginning I was excited about getting what I needed to move laterally in the company. What I found was management, and team leaders showing favoritism, and a lot of unprofessionalism. If you have any type of emergency such as a funeral, or other reason to be late, just plan on finding other places of employment. 3 lates are an occurrence. You fire yourself basically, so if you are good with attendance and life doesn't happen to you, then you will be good.
Pros
Decent pay, over-time available, co-workers are usally awesome
Cons
Management shows favortisim, opportunities to be promoted are slim. Attendance policy sucks.
Fast pace work and excessive call volume
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIApril 19, 2016
A typical day consist of receiving calls for Netflix and assisting them. What I learned is that I have a lot more patience than what I expected. You can take up to 70-100 calls a day. Management was not the best. The communication was off and there was a time when we went 6 months without a team lead and 3 month without a team manager. The Co-Workers were okay, it was definitely a high school environment so it had its pros and cons. The hardest part was giving the customer a great customer service experience while getting a lot of negative push back. The part I liked most was assisting customers that were willing to learn and be assisted; those customers were a pleasure to assist.
Pros
Free Netflix
Cons
Excessive call volume/Queues
Very productive work place
Customer Service Representative level 2 (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIApril 14, 2016
a typical day at work was very smooth. New hiring didn't get attended to as much as they should have, management really only focused on their selves. support was rarely given.
Pros
1 hour lunches and paid 15 min breaks
Cons
lack of managment support, documentation consequences
Great Start
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIApril 8, 2016
It's a great job for those who have more than a year's worth of customer service experience and/or face to face sales experience. It would definitely be a learning opportunity for those who have not ever had to tell a customer no. It's sometimes hard to go into work but you have to be dedicated to your position and always be open to learning something new or be versatile.
Pros
Opportunity for promotions, training provided, offers incentives and benefits, paid vacations
Cons
Lay offs, schedule bidding, constantly changing rules and environment

2.9