Productive and good managing staff.
CNC Set-up/Operator (Former Employee) – Colorado Springs, CO – October 2, 2012
• Set-up and ran CNC mills and lathes. (Okuma and Hass)
• Troubleshot and repaired equipment as needed.
• Responsible for all paperwork pertaining to ISO 9000.
• Input offsets to the CNC to meet the required tolerances utilizing blue prints for specified parts.
• Extensive knowledge of tooling, changing broken tools, jaws and backstops.
• Utilized gauging devices such as height gauge, comparator, micrometers, ring gauges, plug gauges, and calibrators to meet set specifications.
eleminated weekend shift.