Mind

Mind United States Employee Reviews

A good company to work for
Night Auditor (Former Employee), Springdale, ARSeptember 21, 2013
Pros: very little supervision, trust, and responsibility
Cons: long shifts
On a typical day at work, I would arrive at 10:00 PM and do a walk-through of the hotel after counting the drawer. I would lock the pool area and check to make sure the exterior doors were locked and working properly. The person whose shift I was relieving would tell me anything important that might come up, and I would check to see how many reservations were still outstanding. After they left, I would be alone, except for the guests, until 5:00 AM when the cook would show up to prepare breakfast. If the cook was late or absent, I would prepare the breakfast in addition to my other duties.
My duties included doing a nightly audit, as well as handling cash and credit transactions. I also baked cookies for the guests.
At around 7:00 AM, the guests would be filling the lobby and eating breakfast, as well as checking-out. My relief would come at 8:00 AM, at which time they would count my drawer and listen to my account of the previous night's notable occasions.
Great work enviroment!
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Saint Cloud, MNApril 30, 2012
Pros: being able to help people!
Cons: no cons!
Love being able to work in a place where I can help people on a daily basis and make a difference in their lives!

About Mind

Mind supports people with mental illness in their recovery, to help them live well in the community, with or without symptoms. – Read more