Five or more years of relevant experience creating digital campaigns to generate leads and clients
Creation, management, and execution of successful digital marketing strategies
Proven track record of effectively leveraging analytics and measurement to improve performance marketing
Proven ability to manage client or partner relations
Effective project management and organizational skills
Management or experience operating a series of marketing automation tools and software
Proven ability to manage a combination of internal and external team members
Ability to travel within the US occasionally
Should provide examples of the following:
· Show how you have developed a small businesses' online presence through email, social media, and search engine marketing campaigns end-to-end, including market research/planning, demographic targeting and web development and design.
· Identified, tested and implemented new trends to improve conversion rates and customer retention online using A/B testing, User Interface Design, Heat Maps, Ad Display, Retargeting, Google Website Optimizer, Google Ad Words and Google Analytics.
· Managed online and off-line PR and marketing communications, including press releases, content calendars, project briefs, mock-ups, and coordinate all internal and external marketing efforts.
· Lead generation through Affiliate Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Infographic Design, Video Advertisement, Mobile Applications Development, Pay-Per-Click and Link Building.
· Increased market share by conducting marketing research using online focus groups (tracking customers behavior online using heat map, Ad Display and Retargeting).
· Evaluated clients' products and services performance against competition by integrating PR efforts (keywords research) to Search Engine Optimization (keyword placement) with Direct Mail, Affiliate Marketing and Social Media (Facebook Contests and QR codes) to increase revenue and customer retention through referrals.
· Monitored the conversation and sentiment online (reputation management) using Radian 6, Hootsuite, TweetDeck and TweetAttack to ensure aggressive ROI.