Mindlance Employee Reviews

good place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  NJNovember 6, 2017
scope to take on more work. hard work rewarded. possible to maintain work life balance. never had to worry about the stability. the top management is considerate.
A repuable company with a personal touch.
ENTERPRISE MIGRATION ARCHITECT (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIOctober 9, 2017
Hired as a contract consultant on a temporary engagement, The onboarding process was smooth and efficient. The company very clearly set expectations that this was a project with a defined start/end date. Mindlance delivered what they promised, and at the project termination the offboarding tasks were completed fairly and in a timely manner.
Pros
Friendly and professional relationship with their staff.
Cons
Sub-standard benefit package, training opportunites limited, Lack of forward focus to leverage existing employees to new opportunities.
Unprofessional approcach by manager
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX DowntownOctober 3, 2017
The initial recruiter was quite friendly and professional. Their manager was not. Her approach was very negative and I believe she could of handled the situation a bit more cordial.
Great temporary company.
Utilization Management Technician (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCSeptember 25, 2017
I worked at Amerihealth through the Mindlance temporary corporation for about (4) months and was offered a position but declined the offer. I would definitely apply through Mindlance for future opportunities.
Its an Okay place to work
Onboarding Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Union, NJSeptember 24, 2017
I have worked with the internal team for quite sometime and well, I really like the work environment but I do feel that I have no work life balance.

The management is good, but the level of stress is very high.
great manager
Accounts Payable Manager (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJSeptember 18, 2017
tried to provide balanced work environment.. a little bit busy could add up to be stressful.. sometimes unlimited amount of documents left on my desk. they will always listen and try to help though
Great discounts
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 6, 2017
All i can say is they have great employee discounts. And they made sure i was paid on time and accurately. They also worked fast to get me hired if you consider a month and a half fast. Nothing else
Great Staff Agency
Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 24, 2017
I enjoyed working for Mindlance, great salary opportunities, career opportunities and kept you busy. Great assignment opportunities and potential of permanment employment
Mindlance is a staffing company for Southern CA Edison
Business Analyst II - Southern California Edison (Current Employee) –  Union, NJAugust 14, 2017
Good Company - Staffing company for Southern California Edison. On Boarding is very slow but overall this company is average to work for. The contract with Edison is a good contract.
No Hands Staffing Agency
Medical Administration (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 10, 2017
Working with Mindlance has been a breeze. I've really enjoyed this experience. From start to finish this process has been stress proof. I love the constant communication and assistance with placement in the medical administrative field. They were able to provide me with a livable pay scale that's appropriate for this area. Overall Mindlance is pleasant to work with and I'd recommend them to anyone looking for assistance in finding employment.
Pros
Solid workforce connections, great communication and pays a livable wage.
Cons
None so far.
Unethical
National Operations Director (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 19, 2017
This company is based in India and has recruiters working US hours overnight. I managed the US client services group and traveled 80% of the time which was higher than foretasted.
Temp agency was great to work with.
Quality Review/Audit Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJJuly 13, 2017
I was a contract worker at Cigna Health Insurance. Management was friendly and always willing to help and guide you in the direction of the information they were looking for. Most of the work I completed was contacting providers to verify insurance information and what was previously collected by previous employees. Auditing employees and providers information.
Pros
great employees to work with
Cons
As in any office setting you need to make sure you do not get caught up in the office gossip.
Average
Quality and & Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJJune 28, 2017
This is a recruiting company that once they get you to hire on, they pass you on to four or five different people to get your paperwork and such completed. It gets confusing.
Pros
Lots of open positions
Cons
Not very personal
understanding
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 8, 2017
midlance always check on there worker to see how there doing on there job and if there anything they can help me on. they are very friendly. Its a temp agencies they help find you work.
In my option...not a great company to work for
Senior Pricing and Contracts Analyst - ASTRAZENECA (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 1, 2017
Mindlance does not pay fairly, and does not work to find you a replacement assignment once you have completed the previous assignment. You can have another Mindlance employee at the same company, doing the same exact job, with similiar credentials and find out they make more money than you.
Pros
Cons
Pay, No paid vacation/holiday no matter how many hours you have put in
June 15, 2017

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. Our goal is to connect our clients with qualified candidates as quickly as possible and that it is a mutually rewarding experience. I'm sorry to see that this did not occur for you. As a staffing agency, unfortunately placement at other opportunities cannot always be guaranteed as we can only fill positions that our clients release to us. We also believe that recognizing individual talent is important when matching candidates with open positions, so factors like education, experience, job performance and skills all make a difference in what our employees are paid. Please feel free to contact me so we can speak further and I can share details about our online job portal. Athena Rodriguez | HR - San Diego Office | (858) 433-9298 x307 arodriguez@mindlance.com

Great placement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 19, 2017
I was satisfied with the job placement and the compensation was great. I wished there were more assignments located in my city. I would recommend this agency for job seekers.
My experience
Analyst- Financial Crimes Investigation Unit (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 15, 2017
Dealing with Mindlance was ok. They boarded me onto a new position for a contract period but did not hear from them much afterwards. No contact was made when my contract ended which made it a bit strange. However, they did seem busy the few times I called. E-mail is defiantly the best way to go when contacting them.
Pros
they found me a job.
Cons
its a temp agency not much can be expected
May 19, 2017

Thank you for your review. We do appreciate hearing from our employees to better understand what areas we can celebrate and what areas need improvement. As a company that operates in multiple locations, your sentiment regarding email communication is definitely a good tip and a recommended practice at Mindlance. With that said however, my apologies for the lack of followup once your assignment had ended. We do try to connect with everyone to review off boarding/next steps. Please contact me directly and I would be happy to continue this conversation with you. Athena Rodriguez | HR - San Diego Office | arodriguez@mindlance.com (858) 433-9298 x307

mindlance is Temporary Service
Temp Job (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXMay 8, 2017
With This company you have to go thur several people before getting to the Manager. I liked the company they sent me to. Was a good company to work at.
nice work environment
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Englewood, FLApril 20, 2017
The company is very nice to work for and they have good benefits. The staff and patients were always friendly and easy to get along with. Everyone was a team player.
Great start
Customer Sevice Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 17, 2017
I started as a temporary hire. It took me well over 1yr to get a permanent position. Been here over 2 years now with no growth in the company. The temporary agency Mindlance was great I had no issues with their company. Thanks for the opportunity.
Pros
Great company, nice people, good atmosphere, and great food. Great charity events and activities for employees
Cons
Micromanagement, poor communication, no growth, no positivity, no motivation
May 10, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your employment experience with Mindlance. I wish you the best of success on your chosen career path. Athena Rodriguez | HR - San Diego office | arodriguez@mindlance.com (858) 433-9298 x307

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mindlance. Our community is ready to answer.