Mindlance

Mindlance Employer Reviews

Great Environment
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 18, 2015
Great place to work met a lot of great people. Great Management and great co workers. Very pleasant environment. Also had great benefits and pay.
long days
Intake Specialist (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 16, 2015
worked 10 hrs everday, pharmaceutical terminology, good working environment.
enjoyed going to work on a daily basis.
learned how to process prior athorizations
no comments
Contract Temporary Assignments - Accounts Payable (Current Employee), San Diego, CANovember 22, 2014
Productive and cordial working environment. See Resume for details.
Great opportunity to expand my knowledge as a Legal Secretary
Workers Compensation Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CANovember 14, 2014
Pros: quiet and peaceful atmosphere
Cons: it was a temporary assignment
A typical day on this assignment was setting up depositions, medical appointments, updating attys calendars with hearings and depositions, opening mail and filing documents into EAMS as appropriate.

I learned that I am productive and needed by the attys I assisted and loved working with them.

Minimum supervision which was lovely because it allowed me to do my work without distraction.

Co-workers were helpful and kind

There were no "hardest" parts of the job just tedious tasks which were essential to the job.

I enjoyed preparing letters, pleadings and notices and gathering documents for medical appointments.
Not Organized
Specimen Accessioner (Former Employee), RTP,NCSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: pay ok
I was told that I would start working a certain day. I put in my notice to my job of 4 years and did not start working until a month later. I had bills to pay, and Mindlance kept telling me to hold on.
nice to work with.
Clerk (Former Employee), Burlington, NCSeptember 23, 2014
nice to work as team member, people are friendly.
good environment work area,like the team meeting every morning.
Great chance to learn the pharmaceutical side of being in the medical field
Insurance Specialist (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: pay rate
Reviews requests from doctors and pharmacists to determine whether medication coverage prior authorization can be given by screening and reviewing requests based on benefit plan design, client specifics and clinical criteria. Facilitates resolution of drug coverage issues and pro-actively address, research and resolve issues while maintaining accurate and complete documentation of all inquires for continuous improvement. Works collaboratively with other associates and supervisor to ensure that best practices are shared. Other special projects as assigned.
Work company to work for
Sr.consultant (Former Employee), new jerseyAugust 26, 2014
Worst company to work for. Please sure you get paycheck every pay period. They won't pay you until client release payment.

Also they always keep your 2 pay check in their hand.

Don't deal with this company unless you are too desperate
kept in touch with clients very well
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Hoboken, NJJuly 14, 2014
Pros: good work place
Cons: nothing
Worked as a machine operator making metal clamps or where ever they needed me
Great career opportunity with great pay
Data Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: great pay, work independently, great schedule
Cons: gave no notice or warning of my assignment ending
Really enjoyed working here, even though my assignment was temporary. The pay was great for me and the atmosphere was very laid back.
Recruitment Sweatshop
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 21, 2014
Pros: they are adding a $50 pay bump to checks to cover personal cell phone use for the job.
Cons: no breaks to speak of, paid time off is vacation and sick time is combined
I have learned that the management views the office as nothing more than a call center that the small number of employees are expected to take home with them. The metrics are out of reach even for seasoned professionals. The management does not take constructive feedback, but regards any items of less than glowing review as a personal attack. You spend most of the day clamoring for the handful of individuals that someone else from your own company may not have already contacted for the exact same position, only to find out because of previous relationships they are already submitted via another more established business. You are in direct competition among your own team mates, other offices within the organization, and then other companies as well. At the end of the day you end up feeling exhausted and battered, expected to continue the efforts when you return home should a new req pop up. There is no work life balance expectation.
Productive and plesent to work for.
Customer Engineer 3 (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 8, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
PIPER JAFFARY/Mindlance (Contract) - I had the job of migrating Windows XP desktops and Laptops to Win 7, replaced laptop and desktop hardware parts when needed. After the migration was completed I then support the users with any issues they may have had with their computer and applications.

I learned learned how to work with SCCM 2012 software.
The management was pleasant to work for and very supportive. My co-workers were also pleasant to work with.

The hardest part of the job was getting acclimated to installing software that I have never used with no instructions to go by. I was not micro managed and was able to spend my free time when work was slow learning more about the company and familiarizing myself with other applications that the Trading Floor uses.
productive fast -paced environment
SHIPPING & RECEIVING (Former Employee), NORCROSS ,GAApril 29, 2014
Pros: you were allowed to work overtime as much as possible
Cons: the company had a poor inventory system, which effected productivity
my typical day at work was very productive, because i worked several departments due to my extensive experience. i worked receiving, inventory management, order pulling, and shipping. my best thing was working the FEDEX and UPS shipping lines. the hardest part of the job was trying to pull orders and not being able to find the product, because it was not in the proper location, and you couldn't find it in the system because it wasn't being logged in properly. tracking down the product took time and decreased productivity. my co workers were good to work with,we created a relaxed environment and manged to get our work done. management was great and easy to talk to.
Great
Patient Service Technician (Former Employee), Hoboken, NJApril 28, 2014
My experience was great! The lab that I worked at had great supervisors and the staff always got along! I received mileage and plenty of overtime. i eventually was hired through that company.
Quiet place as the work online is tedious as you have to be focused.
Forklift/Order filler (Former Employee), Milwaukee, Wi.April 16, 2014
Pros: very friendly people to work with.
Cons: language barriers. lots of employees from eastern europe
Brought products to line for shipments, and stocked continuously as products moved quickly. Management was great, lot of hands on involvement. Back to back unloading of trucks were difficult as you tire but still have to stay focused for safety concerns. Shipping was the most enjoyable because I had the opportunity to sit .
Productive steady work flow
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee), Hoboken, NJJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: breaks
Cons: machainary malfuctions
A typical work day would for me would be trying to complete the work load for that day. each day that I go to work I try learn something new. Management rules is something that I always abide by wail under the clock. I understand that my co-workers have a job to complete as I do each day. The hardest part of my job was to deal with other people negative attitudes wail at work. the most enjoyable part of my job is the thought that I was working for a good cause.
Very good Employment Agency.
File Clerk (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 26, 2013
Even though this company is not located in Memphis, TN, they are a very good company and they ensure that all the paperwork is completed. And they make sure their employees are taken care of.
Staffing company
Contingent CNC Operator (Current Employee), Gainseboro, TNNovember 5, 2013
The actual work site at Eaton Corp was great. I had no dealings with the staffing company other than the initial hire.
They provide temporary positions all over the united states
Billing Client Advocate (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORSeptember 3, 2013
I was placed at Yahoo
All free meals and fridges loaded with snacks
Games, couches, and company events
Good contract company
Break/Fix IT Technician (Current Employee), Augusta, GAMay 21, 2013
Pros: good pay, great experience, being independant.
Cons: lack of work, stressful on your vehicle, not knowing what you will be doiing until 7:30 am.
Working with Mindlance was a great experience and the people were respectful and cared. Being outsourced to another company was not as peaceful. When working as a contractor you are the last to get work, and the management at Mindlance normally did not know. They would go by what the company you were outsourced to would tell them concerning you not working.