AutoCAD / ArcGIS Map Specialist - Engineering Consultant Firm (Canonsburg)
John T. Boyd Company, an international mining and energy related consulting firm, is seeking a GIS/CAD specialist with an emphasis on ArcGIS and AutoCAD Map software packages. Initial employment for the first four months is on a probationary basis. Transition to a full-time position at our Canonsburg, Pennsylvania headquarters office will depend on job performance.
Basic qualifications for this position follow:
- 3+ years’ experience with AutoCAD Map and ArcGIS required.
- Duties include creating and maintaining maps on a local to worldwide scale.
- Familiarity with spreadsheets, database management, FTP, Google Earth, etc.
- Familiarity with GIS source Information available for download.
- Experience with mining, gas, and coal related industries a plus.
- Candidates must be disciplined and self-motivated.
- Capable of multi-tasking and available to work extra-hours to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Please respond and attach resume. We will contact you with any further questions. Salary negotiable.
Learn about our company www.jtboyd.com