Ministry Health Care Employee Review

View all Ministry Health Care reviews

Poorly Management
RN (Former Employee) –  Weston, WIJune 18, 2014
Your co-workers are awesome, the Providers are also good. The problem....Management, very poor and unprofessional. I agree with a previous poster in that management has a high school mentality. There is a lot of vindictiveness and petty cliques amongst management. Favoritisim is rampant and the culture surveys are ignored. It got so hopeless I finally left.
Pros
Great Co-Workers
Cons
Poorly Managed

Other Ministry Health Care Employee Reviews

Beware of nonprofits!
Medical Language Specialist/Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 14, 2018
Worked for MHC for 4 years. Never told of their nonprofit status or that I was their sole NC employee (worked remotely). After my position, and 35 others, was eliminated, I attempted to file for unemployment. Was denied due to MHC not required to report wages for less than 4 employees in NC.
Pros
Pay, remote work.
Cons
Nonprofit, may not report wages for unemployment
not a good place
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIDecember 25, 2017
Gossip and poor management, would not recommend not worth the stress of the job.

Sister had to leave health reasons and porrly being treated , i would not tell others good place they don't care aboht hte employee
Pros
Cons
management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ministry Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6