Minnesota Bank & Trust is searching for a Client Experience and Training Manager for our location in Edina. This position is responsible for the oversight of all aspects of business including; private banking and retail deposit account opening functions, retail account sales, Teller operations, and training.
The Client Experience and Training Manager is accountable for bank growth and profit goals as well providing day-to-day leadership, coaching and development of staff.
-Manage day-to-day BSA (Bank Security Act) related items
- Provide leadership, coaching and observation of staff; hire and train Tellers and Receptionist
- Assess market potential and allocate resources to achieve optimal growth
- Provide assistance with customer inquiries
- Provide assistance with Loan and Deposit Operations issues
- Work as a Personal Banker to open deposit accounts for businesses and consumers, generate home equity loans
The Client Experience and Training Manager will manage the bank’s training programs, including internal educational programs, providing quarterly reports to management.
Bachelors Degree and 5 years Retail Banking experience
Previous Retail Banking management experience preferred
Minnesota Bank & Trust offers Competitive Pay, Excellent Benefits, 401K
If you would like to be considered for this position, pleas submit your resume on our website at https://www.htlf.com/#/minnesota-bank-and-trust-careers
Equal Opportunity Employer