Computer Sales - Barcode Printers, Scanners, & RFIDs
Minnesota Computers Corporation
Positions Available: 1
Inside Computer Sales: Business to Business Worldwide
Minnesota Computers has been a worldwide leader in the computer hardware industry since 1987. We believe in hard work and an unfailing commitment to the best quality products and services. We are currently seeking a sales professional to contribute to the continuing success of Minnesota Computers.
General Description Due to expansion, Minnesota Computers is looking for individuals with computer hardware product knowledge to join our core team of division representatives. This is an inside sales job with virtually unlimited earnings potential. No travel. We offer numerous incoming daily leads and existing accounts.
- Buying and selling inventory globally
- Opening new accounts, handle existing in-house accounts that will be given to the right candidate
- On the job training. You will be fielding incoming leads we generate every day.
- Multitasking – Handling multiple phone calls, emails, IM conversations, etc.
- Representing Minnesota Computers’ standards of high-quality service
The Ideal Candidate Will Demonstrate
o Barcode Printers, Scanners, & RFIDs
o Zebra, Intermec, Datamax, Citizen, and more.
o Symbol Handheld Scanners
- Excellent Communication and Organizational Skills
- Proficiency with Computers, MS Office, and a High Degree of Internet Competency
- A Desire for a Career that Earns Six Figures Annually
- 2 or 4 Year Degree – Preferred, Not Required
- We have an extreme interest in candidates that are bilingual or trilingual with strong English speaking skills.
- Already in our industry? If you are working for a competitor contact us now for a higher wage and commission structure.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
Pay: Commission, Compensation Packages. 1st Year expectations are more than $50,000.
Send résumé, cover letter, and references to the following:
Careers @ MinnesotaComputers.com
After forwarding your résumé, follow up with a call to Mr. Quigley at 763-577-0803.
Minnesota Computers is an equal opportunity employer.