Minnesota Computers, located in New Hope, Minnesota, has been a worldwide leader in the Computer Industry since 1987. We specialize in the resale of Refurbished, Grade-A quality computer hardware. Minnesota Computers is a successful, well-respected company that prides itself on Product Quality and Service. Minnesota Computers Corporation is looking for individuals with Computer Product Knowledge and/or experience to join our team.
Note: The product knowledge is far more important than Sales Experience.
Former Computer Techs are highly encouraged to inquire about these openings.
IBM/Lenovo, HP & Dell PC's & Laptops Sales Positions Open.
HP Proliant Servers & Systems and HP Storage/Tape/Disk/Optical Drives.
IBM Systems E Series, IBM Systems I, P, X, & Z.
HP Proliant Servers, Sun MicroSystems, Cisco, Dell PowerEdge Servers, Tape & Disk, Plasmon, Quantum & others.
Barcode Thermal Printers – Zebra, Intermec, Datamax + other Barcode Printer manufacturers. Symbol Handheld Scanners.
Since 1987 Minnesota Computers has been an International leader buying and selling new and used midrange hardware.
This is an inside sales job with virtually unlimited earnings potential. No travel.
We offer numerous incoming, daily leads, and existing accounts.
We carry all of the above.
- A good work ethic and the desire to make a 6-figure income.
- We are looking for sales representatives that are MONEY MOTIVATED to service and sell existing accounts and open new ones.
- The ideal candidate will receive 25-50 new leads each week.
- We are also interested in candidates that are bilingual or trilingual with strong English speaking skills.
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred but not required.
- If you are working for a competitor contact us now for a higher wage and commission structure.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must
Position Requirements/Daily Duties Include:
- Buying and selling inventory globally.
- Opening new accounts and handling existing in house accounts.
- Fielding incoming leads generated every day.
- Multitasking is a must. Should be capable of calling, emailing, instant messaging and more simultaneously.
- Proficiency of Internet skills are an extremely important part of this job. You will be on the Internet and phone all day long. The perfect candidates will also possess a working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Word, Outlook).
- The desire for a CAREER job that earns 6 figures annually.
1st year expectation is $50,000. Our top sales people make over $100,000.
Email your resume to:
Careers @ Minnesotacomputers.com
Follow up with a call to Mr. Quigley at 763-577-0803
Minnesota Computers is an equal opportunity employer.