Minnesota Computers is currently seeking an entry-level content writer to contribute to the continuing success of the company. We have been a worldwide leader in the computer hardware industry since 1987. We believe in hard work and an unfailing commitment to quality services.
The Content Writer will be tasked with a variety of projects pertaining to the generation of unique and informative computer content. The Content Writer will work as part of a team, receiving specialized training and instructions on the job. As a Content Writer, you will gain experience writing computer focused articles, working on social networks, and adding website content. This is a paid, full-time position.
The Content Writer will be tasked with
- Helping to manage and grow internet sales across multiple e-commerce platforms
- Adding content, products, and blogs to website
- Report directly to Company CEO and SEO director
2 or 4 year degree OR previous experience
- Excellent writing skills are a must!
- Understanding of how to use a PC
- Research Skills
- Basic understanding of e-commerce
- Entry-level understanding of SEO practices
$18,720 - $22,000 based upon qualifications. Prompt reviews.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and a writing sample as a Word or PDF documents to: Careers @ MinnesotaComputers.com. Follow up with a call to our CEO, Mr. Quigley, at 763-577-0803.
Minnesota Computers is an equal opportunity employer