*Inside Computer Sales*: Business to Business Worldwide
Minnesota Computers, located in New Hope, Minnesota, has been a worldwide leader in the computer hardware industry since 1987. We believe in hard work and an unfailing commitment to the best quality products and services. We are currently seeking a sales professional to contribute to the continuing success of Minnesota Computers.
Minnesota Computers is looking an individual with computer hardware product knowledge to join our core team of division representatives. This is an inside sales job with virtually unlimited earnings potential. We offer numerous incoming daily leads and existing accounts. Travel is not required for this position. If selected, you will be given on-the-job training.
Note: The product knowledge is far more important than Sales Experience.
Former Dell Computer Techs are highly encouraged to apply.
- Buying and selling inventory globally
- Opening new accounts and handling existing in-house accounts
- Fielding incoming leads generated every day.
- Multitasking – must be able to handle multiple phone calls, emails, IM conversations, etc.
- Representing Minnesota Computers’ standards of high-quality service
*The Ideal Candidate Will Demonstrate*:
- Extensive Product Knowledge of Dell Servers and Systems, including PowerEdge, Precision, and GX Series.And Dell components, including processors, memory, hard drives, motherboards, and more.
- Excellent Communication and Organizational Skills
- Proficiency with Computers, MS Office, and a High Degree of Internet Competency
- A Desire for a Career that Earns Six Figures Annually
- A good work ethic and the desire to make a 6-figure income.
- We are looking for sales representatives that are MONEY MOTIVATED to service and sell existing accounts and open new ones.
- The ideal candidate will receive 25-50 new leads each week.
- We are also interested in candidates that are bilingual or trilingual with strong English speaking skills.
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must
* If you are working for a competitor contact us now for a higher wage and commission structure.
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Commission, Compensation Packages
1st Year expectations are more than $50,000
Send résumé, cover letter, and references to the following:
Careers @ MinnesotaComputers.com
After forwarding your résumé, follow up with a call to Mr. Quigley at 763-577-0803.
Minnesota Computers is an equal opportunity employer.