Minnesota Computers has been a worldwide leader in the computer hardware industry since 1987. We believe in hard work and an unfailing commitment to the best quality products and services. We are currently seeking an experienced Shipping CSR (Customer Service Representative) and Sales Assistant.
General Description: The Shipping CSR/Sales Assistant will be responsible for the logistical operations involved in the shipping of Minnesota Computer’s inventory. The Shipping CSR/Sales Assistant will also serve as a point of contact for clients and couriers regarding shipping related inquiries.
- Shipping Fed Ex, DHL, UPS, LTL, and Partial Truck Loads
- Document, track, and account for all shipments
- Work with Minnesota Computers associates to plan and implement effective shipping practices
- Multitasking – Handling multiple shipping orders, requests, etc.
- Representing Minnesota Computers’ standards of high-quality service
The Ideal Candidate Will Demonstrate:
- Previous experience in effective shipping practices
- Previous experience in providing effective shipping customer service
- High Degree of Organization
- Detail-Oriented Work Style
- Excellent Communication and Organizational Skills
- Proficiency with Computers, MS Office, and a High Degree of Internet Competency
- 1-2 Years Experience Required
- Experience shipping Locally, Nationally, and Internationally
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 am – 6 pm.
Salary: Based on Experience and Interview
Send résumé, cover letter, salary history, and salary requirements (if any) to:
Career @ MinnesotaComputers.com
After forwarding your résumé, follow up with a call to Mr. Quigley at 763-577-0803.
Minnesota Computers is an equal opportunity employer.