*Minnesota Computers*, located in New Hope, MN, is currently seeking an experienced Shipping CSR (Customer Service Representative) and Sales Assistant. We have been a worldwide leader in the computer hardware industry since 1987 and have since been committed to top quality computer hardware solutions. We believe in hard work and an unfailing commitment to the best quality products and services.
As Shipping CSR/Sales Assistant, you will be responsible for the logistical operations involved in the shipping of Minnesota Computer’s inventory. The Shipping CSR/Sales Assistant will also serve as a point of contact for clients and couriers regarding shipping related inquiries.
- Shipping FedEx, DHL, UPS, LTL, and Partial Truck Loads
- Document, track, and account for all shipments
- Work with Minnesota Computers’ associates to plan and implement effective shipping practices
- Handle multiple shipping orders, requests, etc. simultaneously
- Representing Minnesota Computers’ standards of high-quality service
- Previous experience in effective shipping practices
- Previous experience in providing effective shipping customer service
- High Degree of Organization
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional Communication and Organizational Skills
- Proficiency with Computers, MS Office, and a high degree of Internet competency
- 1-2 Years Experience Required
- Exprience shipping Locally, Nationally, and Internationally
Monday – Friday
8 am – 5 pm
$19,000 to $24,000 depending on experience
Minnesota Computers is an equal opportunity employer.
Minnesota Computers Corporation (MCC) was founded in 1985 by Richard Quigley. For over 20 years, MCC has provided it's services to over...