Minnesota Computers, located in New Hope, MN, is currently looking for a Shipping and Receiving Worker to contribute to the continuing success of Minnesota Computers. We have been a worldwide leader in the computer hardware industry since 1987. We believe in hard work and an unfailing commitment to the best quality products and services.
As Shipping and Receiving Worker, you will be tasked with the implementation of effective shipping/receiving warehouse practices. As a key member of Minnesota Computers’ logistical division, the Shipping and Receiving Manager will be responsible for outgoing and incoming packages and freight.
- Receive, record, and stock incoming hardware material and miscellaneous items.
- Oversee and manage the reception of all incoming materials and RMAs
- Review receipts to guarantee the fulfilled delivery of all materials
- Oversee shipping for all hardware material and RMAs
- Ensure all outbound customer shipments are completed in a timely manner
- Implement effective shipping and receiving practices
- Oversee and direct a small shipping and receiving team
- High degree of organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to prioritize according to short term and long term objectives
- Light to Medium warehouse duties: must be able to lift at least 45 lbs.
- High School Diploma Required
- Previous Shipping and Receiving Experience Required
- Previous Management Experience a plus
Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm
Based on qualifications and experience
Send resume, salary history and expectations, and references to:
Careers @ MinnesotaComputers.com
After forwarding your resume, please follow up with a call to Mr. Quigley at (1) 763-577-0803
Minnesota Computers is an equal opportunity employer.