Minnesota Timberwolves Employee Reviews in United States

You will love this organization!
Inside Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 19, 2015
Place is amazing, work hard and life will be easy. Inside sales is awesome. Management is awesome. Senior staff is super helpful. Grate place to work to build as a person and your career. They do a lot of in house promotions.
Pros
The executives are awesome
Cons
No Cons
I would recommend
Community Relations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 14, 2015
I would recommend the Minnesota Timberwolves NBA team because it is an incredibly fast paced, exciting and unique place to work. The work and life balance could be better but it is the NBA.
In Game Arena Host
In-Game Arena Host (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 30, 2015
I am the in game arena host for game days at Target Center for the Minnesota Timberwolves. I am the voice of the Wolves during timeouts, halftime, pre and post games.
Pros
Free tickets
Fun Internship
Premium Seating Intern (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 5, 2014
This was an internship I did while in college. This was a voluntary internship at the time, I do believe that has changed. This is a fun internship. You get to be right in the middle of a professional basketball team. You deal with all of the very expensive seats, You will sometimes feel like a glorified butler, however you get to meet many exciting people. If you are looking for a foot in the door, this would be a great opportunity.
Pros
get to mingle with very important people
Cons
long days and nights during the season
Great place to learn about the sport industry.
STUDENT VOLUNTEER (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 10, 2013
I learned a lot about the sport industry in my time volunteering with the Minnesota Timberwolves.

I Volunteered at over 10 Timberwolves games over three seasons assisting the Public Relations, Group Sales, Marketing and Corporate Sponsorships departments

I assisted in pre-game giveaways, in-game and post-game promotions, set-up/teardown of game presentation equipment, a group suite sale, and supplying media with in-game statistics.

I learned valuable information about the industry and how a professional organization operates.

The most enjoyable part of this for me was the experience I gained. This has been my favorite organization growing up, so it was surreal to feel like I worked there a few times a year. The work involved didn't really feel like work. It really showed me that the ideal job for anyone is the enjoyment that what you're doing doesn't feel like work.
Anywhere else is better!
A 10 year employee (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 1, 2013
Very long hours with little appreciate for staff. Even after 10 years with the organization, management does not see you any differently than an intern.
Equipment
Courtside/Equipment Assistant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 30, 2013
Assist players and coaches with equipment needs. Inventory on equipment. Pack for road games. Work all home games, and travel for road games.
Minnesota Timberwolves Internship
Fan Relations Intern (Former Employee) –  Fan RelationsFebruary 1, 2012
I had a short, but great experience at the Timberwolves. My internship was only a summer's length, but gave me the insight I wanted to know that sports is where I wanted to end up. The people were amazing, you had so many opportunities to meet everyone in the organization, and give you a great idea as to how they work as a front office.
Pros
well organized, nice and talented employees, opportunities for growth
Cons
too short of an internship

4.6