Minnesota Zoo

Minnesota Zoo Employee Reviews

Trade and Equipment Laborer (Former Employee), Apple Valley, MNFebruary 25, 2015
The MN Zoo was a great place to work. On any given day my job duties included unloading trucks, stocking supplies, delivering materials and dealing with co-workers and patrons
horriable place to work
Sous Chef FTE (Former Employee), Apple Valley, MNOctober 22, 2014
worst company ever to many bosses to answer to none of them new what was going on they are more worried about image then anything else
Very advanced zoo with a fantastic handle on animal well-being.
Interpretive Naturalist - Zoomobile (Current Employee), Apple Valley, MNSeptember 9, 2014
Wonderful place to work. Very positive co-workers who are extremely skilled at animal care and genuinely care about the well-being of the animal collection.
So much fun!
Zoo Teen (Former Employee), Apple Valley, MNDecember 10, 2013
Working a few weeks per summer at a camp with little kids was so much fun! I'm great with kids and really enjoyed it.
interesting place to work
internship (Former Employee), Apple Valley, MNOctober 21, 2013
animal care, laboratory testing using a variety of equipment, assisted in field studies of various species, assisted zoo staff in basic care
A great place to volunteer!
Interpretive Volunteer (Current Employee), Apple Valley, MNJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: what could be better than a day at the zoo?
Volunteering at the Minnesota Zoo is a wonderful experience. The animals receive superb care and the entire staff is very competent and congenial. My contact with the zoo's guest is marvelous. I love answering questions, giving brief presentations about the animals, and helping in any way I can.
Quite enjoyable culture
Transportation Sign Coordinator - Part Time (Former Employee), Apple Valley, MNMay 8, 2012
Pros: working with animals
Cons: constuction of the moa/commute
A professional atmosphere and wonderful culture. This was many years ago, yet I still remember some names.