We are seeking reliable, mature, compassionate, and experienced CNA's with at least one year of experience caring for the elderly or disabled in a residential care home setting.
- Personal cares - bathing, skin care, oral hygiene, dressing
- Lifting and transfers
- Turning and positioning
- Assisting with administration of medications under direction/supervision of RN
- Bowel and bladder care
- Food and dietary activities
- Light housekeeping, laundry and meal preparation
- Complete appropriate charting, records, and narrative notes
- At least one year of experience in a residential care home or assisted living setting
- TB test /criminal background check
- Valid driver's license/automobile insurance/reliable transportation
- Ability to write and speak English well
- Ability to follow written as well as oral directions
We offer competitive wages.
Currently looking to fill part-time positions with overnight availability but may also have day and evening shifts.
Indeed - 14 months ago