Minova USA Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
fast pace work invironment
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Bluefield, WVJune 12, 2016
I enjoyed learning about the product that was made..and how it was used in the work place of mines in the area. Its a fast pace.quick moving ..job that requires your undivided attention
I like to work
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Grundy, VANovember 30, 2015
I go hard
I learn how to be more productive
Good management
I've always had good co-workers
Gettin up is the hardest thing about work
Just being out and being productive is what I like about work
Good company.
Press Technician (Former Employee) –  Proctorville, OHAugust 10, 2015
Was a great company to work for , safety and job training was very thorough. Management team was very effective. Pay skill and wages was good.
Boring at time
Machine operator, Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Grundy, VAAugust 5, 2015
very poor management,out dated equipment,but pay was good and co-workers were enjoyable, nothing really hard about the job if u like doing the samething day in and day out
Good pay for the area
Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  South Point, OHJuly 23, 2014
Good people in management but need a test to screen out the dummies.
Not enough hrs
Machine Specialist (Former Employee) –  Proctorville, OHMay 6, 2014
Wasn't always enough hrs as well as benefits was expensive .
Productive workplace
Machine Technician, Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Bowerston, OHJanuary 6, 2014
At a typical workday I would spend most of my shift making cable bolts for mining companies. The co-workers were easy to get along with as well as management. The hardest part of the job was the repetitiveness. The most enjoyable was working the day shift hours.
Working the Forklift was a great experience for me. I enjoyed working with other employees too.
Laborer/Helper (Former Employee) –  Marion, ILNovember 24, 2013
I had one bad day at work and was aggravated, but moved away from the situation to cool down and get my head in order. Having a job is important for me because I can't always depend on my parents to pay my way through life. I got along with everyone. We did our job and had fun too. The hardest part was learning how to work the forklift. Being away from home so I didn't have to hear my dad gripe at me.
Pros
lunch and break time makes me relax to finish the rest of the day
Cons
breaks not long enough
fun rewarding work.good pay and benefits
Machine Technician (Former Employee) –  Marion, ILSeptember 19, 2013
I enjoyed working at Minova, the hours weren't the best,but it was a good job.
If you want to work a production line for the rest of your life then this is the place to be.
Production Specialist / Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Proctorville, OHApril 12, 2013
Poor Management and Lack of leader ship make this a difficult palce to work. No preventive maitenance and no lader to climb.
Pros
good benifits and good people
Cons
lack of leadership and communication.
Hard work, but a good stable job.
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Proctorville, OHJanuary 18, 2013
In the summer a typical day at work is a lot of sweat, lots of water and gatorade. In the winter, depending on your job, it is more sweat, but walking into the cold for breaks to get to the break room.

I learned a lot about the process of preparing roof bolts for underground mining.

While I enjoyed working with most of my co-workers, I found that management left a bit to be desired. I found that consistency in enforcing company policies was seriously lacking, and communication was pretty bad.

The hardest part of my job was the job itself. It was hard work from start to finish.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the end of the day, looking back to realize that although the work was hard, what was accomplished was pretty cool.
Pros
decent pay, excellent benefits package.
Cons
poor communication, management appears to lack knowledge of the processes, and inconsistencies in enforcing company policies
Productive fast and steady
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Watkins, COAugust 28, 2012
I love go to work do your job and go home... Friendly environment... Safety first..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Minova USA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9