Minstar Transport Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Major customers but lacking in holding drivers accountable
Driver Manager (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNMay 9, 2017
Fleet consist of Owner Operators who take their time with picking up and delivering loads with no accountablitilty which will put everything at risk down the road for all employees
Pros
Hours are usually consistant day to day which make balancing home life easier
Cons
No accountability towards drivers or internal personnel
Taking care of business, (TCB) at Minstar, yes sir!
Sub-contractor business partner/driver at present (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNJune 28, 2014
Good day too all! The King of Rock & Roll, from Memphis, TN preached: "TCB!" It was a big deal in his life. I am thankful for that small bit of information, because that's how I press forward with my business with Minstar. Now, that said. Every day is a struggle. But it is easier to work as a group than a solo act. That's why my name is on a business contract agreement with Minstar Transportation, sitting on file in Eagan, MN! We're working hard as a group of talented people who want to be a problem solving business, providing positive results in the transportation industry, ie: strong profit, low downtime, solid weekly miles, and above all dignity and respect for all who work on "TCB". Do you want mommy to hold your hand, or do you have a Star to reach for. It's a business, it's not perfect. "TCB", per the King of Rock & Roll!
Pros
It's a good moneymaking business. It's not your mama's house!
Cons
breaking down after 5 o'clock. not too rosey.
Great Place to Work!
Former (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNMarch 6, 2014
Great people, everyone is willing to help each other out. Company is growing so exciting time for MinStar.
Pros
Growing Company
Unethical
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNDecember 6, 2012
A typical day at work was focusing mostly on my own responsibilities along with picking up others slack. I learned a great deal about the trucking industry along with how cruel and nasty people in positions of power can be. My direct supervisor was great, however, upper management was unethical and unfair. Upper management had shown a great deal of "abuse of power". The hardest part of my job was having to work under disrespectful, selfish, and unprofessional individuals. The best part of my job was pretty much everything else. I enjoyed having a job that I could use my great organization skills to their full extent. I also loved meeting drivers from all over the country. I have hardly ever traveled. Meeting people from around the country gave me an opportunity the learn some of the interesting cultural differences right her in the states.
Pros
meeting great people from all over the country.
Cons
unprofessionalism exhibted by upper managements.
a growing company
Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNDecember 6, 2012
i have been with this company from their start and have gained valuable knowledge
Pros
small company
Cons
healthcare