Minstar Transport Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Great Place to Work!
Former (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNMarch 6, 2014
Great people, everyone is willing to help each other out. Company is growing so exciting time for MinStar.
Pros
growing company
Unethical
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNDecember 6, 2012
A typical day at work was focusing mostly on my own responsibilities along with picking up others slack. I learned a great deal about the trucking industry along with how cruel and nasty people in positions of power can be. My direct supervisor was great, however, upper management was unethical and unfair. Upper management had shown a great deal of "abuse of power". The hardest part of my job was having to work under disrespectful, selfish, and unprofessional individuals. The best part of my job was pretty much everything else. I enjoyed having a job that I could use my great organization skills to their full extent. I also loved meeting drivers from all over the country. I have hardly ever traveled. Meeting people from around the country gave me an opportunity the learn some of the interesting cultural differences right her in the states.
Pros
meeting great people from all over the country.
Cons
unprofessionalism exhibted by upper managements.
a growing company
Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNDecember 6, 2012
i have been with this company from their start and have gained valuable knowledge
Pros
small company
Cons
healthcare