MInted

MInted Employer Reviews

fun and productive workplace with snacks
Freelancer (Former Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 9, 2014
Pros: bagels in the morning, snacks, company culture.
Cons: buzzing sounds of the computers.
Was a freelancer here, it was a good experience.

Loads of snacks to fill up on when you need a snack break.

Good company culture.
Enjoyed my stay here.
fun/productive/diverse
Call Center-Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Oakland, CANovember 1, 2014
fun diverse workplace with laid-back atmosphere, great for experience in call center setting
Wonderful Working Environment
Design Associate / Quality Control Specialist (Current Employee), Oakland, CAMay 21, 2014
Pros: snacks, catered lunch one day a week, great people
Cons: low pay, boring, sometimes hard to stay awake
A Typical day as a Quality Control Specialist at Minted involves opening up card after card, and checking all of their profiles, settings, typography and colors to make sure that everything is correct and ready to launch on the website.

Aside from the low pay, would say that the actual job is the hardest part of the job. Quality Control is very necessary. – more... However, it does not allow for creativity or problem solving or independent thinking of any kind. It can be minautinous and boring, at times making it difficult to get through the day.

What the Quality Control position did teach me was how to slow down and really look at the work. It helped give me a greater appreciation for detail and reenforced the importance of having more than one set of eyes on any project.

The actual company is wonderful. I would say the most enjoyable part of my job is Noah's Bagels Mondays and Catered Lunch Thursdays. I have found the people in management to be kind and supportive. I also really appreciate that they are not petty when it comes to time worked. If I have an appointment or need a little extra time for lunch, they don't seem to care, as long as I am reaching my goals. My coworkers are nice and always willing to help. – less
Intresting
Customer Service (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJanuary 14, 2014
Nice place to work,fun group of people. Seasonal work is good!
a fun place to work at
Seasonal Design Associate (Former Employee), Oakland, CADecember 30, 2013
I enjoyed working at Minted. I learnt a lot and met great people.
fun work place
Design Associate (Current Employee), Oakland, CaDecember 6, 2013
Pros: everyone is nice and very helpful, easy access from the bart.
Cons: i'm only seasonal so its a temporary job, so no benefits and low pay.
Easy job once you get the swing of things, come in and clock in and get to work. Job provides snacks and lots of help from supervisors .
Feels great to see a lot of designers to come together in one room.

About MInted

Join one of the web's fastest-growing and most exciting businesses, Minted.com. Minted is a social commerce site and design marketplace, – Read more