MInted Employee Review

Wonderful Working Environment
Design Associate / Quality Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAMay 21, 2014
A Typical day as a Quality Control Specialist at Minted involves opening up card after card, and checking all of their profiles, settings, typography and colors to make sure that everything is correct and ready to launch on the website.

Aside from the low pay, would say that the actual job is the hardest part of the job. Quality Control is very necessary. However, it does not allow for creativity or problem solving or independent thinking of any kind. It can be minautinous and boring, at times making it difficult to get through the day.

What the Quality Control position did teach me was how to slow down and really look at the work. It helped give me a greater appreciation for detail and reenforced the importance of having more than one set of eyes on any project.

The actual company is wonderful. I would say the most enjoyable part of my job is Noah's Bagels Mondays and Catered Lunch Thursdays. I have found the people in management to be kind and supportive. I also really appreciate that they are not petty when it comes to time worked. If I have an appointment or need a little extra time for lunch, they don't seem to care, as long as I am reaching my goals. My coworkers are nice and always willing to help.
Pros
Snacks, Catered Lunch One Day a Week, Great People
Cons
Low Pay, Boring, Sometimes Hard to Stay Awake

Other MInted Employee Reviews

Seasonal CSR
Seasonal Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 1, 2018
High paying seasonal job for Oakland! I think its cool that a big startup decided to open up shop in Oakland, instead of SFO. The training is amazing, and everyone is super awesome! They do provide stacks, coffee, milk, cereal, occasional bagels and lunch. At peak seasons November-December OT may be available. They definitely offer the cutest things on their website!!OMGGG I did minus one star because they don't offer stock. The folks in Oakland kick major bootayyyy and I wish they had the stock options to provide it, because if Minted were to ever go public...it'll be a great day!!
Pros
Cool folks who don't mind escalations
Cons
This seasonal chick w/the nastiest cigarette like attitude, the pre-set break and lunch schedules kill me
Fun work place
Kelly Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Baltimore County, MDJanuary 10, 2017
I liked the environment vary easy fun plAce to work. I didn't get to work there long but I liked it. All we did was count cards all day it was a easy job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MInted. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9