Minto Group Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 4, 2017
Company was a great place to work. Variety of projects, personal development, nice company culture, competitive salaries. Central location, accessible by car and transit. Increased knowledge of the industry.
Cons
Job Security
Remote support / VDI Deployment
System Administrator / Help Desk II, III (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 15, 2017
A normal day at work will be receiving ticket using an ITIL 3.0 based ticketing system. Dealing with Level II ticket. Also supporting the hone from internal clients. We normally deal with daily issue related but not limited to computers hardware and software issue, creating new user accounts, assigning right groups, setting up file and printer servers, monitoring performance, dealing with offsite issues...
Over worked
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Ottawa West, ONDecember 15, 2016
A typical day included a walk through all building and check boilers, hot water system, fire extinguishers and lighting. Drive to Minto Office and pick up any work orders and return keys. do a daily litter pick of lawns and parking area. The part I enjoyed myself was the outdoor work and maintenance
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Poor management, Very unorganized
Great team atmosphere
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 26, 2016
I enjoyed my years at Minto and only left because I moved out of Toronto.I found it to have a real team atmosphere and were generous to their employees.
Fun Environment
Maintenance Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABNovember 4, 2015
My manager was very down to earth and full of energy, he was very good at recognizing our accomplishments.
The salary was very competitive for a newcomer into the Calgary market.
Pros
Good Employee Recognition
Cons
Lots of weekend and Holiday work.
Good company
Finance Master Data Specialist - Present (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONApril 2, 2015
Good company to work for. they do promote within but sometimes the culture is negative.

Pros:
they encourage you to move up

Cons:
negative culture

Want to know more about Minto Group Inc.?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Minto Group Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.