MIRACLE-EAR

MIRACLE-EAR United States Employee Reviews

Sales and lots of troubleshooting.
Hearing Instrument Specialist (Former Employee), Oakland County, MiFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: help people in a very real way.
Cons: sales. variable pay.
Great job for someone with both decent people skills and technical aptitude. It's commision pay, and the receptionist may out earn you in your first year. Good career for older candidates with previous sales/tech backgrounds. Patience is a virtue, but here it's essential.
Terrible Workplace-No Organization
Director of Marketing (Former Employee), Camp Hill, PAJanuary 15, 2015
Cons: poor systems and absolutely no guidance or resources
There were no typical days at this workplace as there was no plan in place or structure of any kind. No benefits offered, no advancement, and no professionalism. The owner is a nervous micro manager with severe control issues. There is no documentation or training. There are no systems in place to perform any of the work. Unfortunately, staff working directly with the owner do not last. All corporate knowledge holders have quit the workplace. Stay away from this employer!
horrible hr staff
bs (Former Employee), lafayetteNovember 24, 2014
Cons: everything
worst company to work for save yourself the time and work for wendys H R walks around with bad attitudes very rude stuck up women great job for a idiot with no life goals.
Good for starting a career
Office associate (Former Employee), Cicero, NYOctober 24, 2014
This is a good foot in the door position. I personally worked in a good office with a great manager.
Great office experiance
Patient Care Manager (Current Employee), Missoula,MTApril 1, 2014
I pretty much did everything in the office. Typical day included getting to work, pulling patient files for appointments, calling anyone that could not be reached to confirm appointment the night before, prepping test rooms for patients, checking stock supplies, calling patient who hadn't been in for a while to reactive, checking on orders, sorting through old patient files, and organizing. The hardest part was being the only one to do all this, there was no back office secretary so I was the sole person to track everything and everyone in and out of the office. The most enjoyable part was also the hardest. I loved the responsibility and the pace of my day.
enjoy panic attacks?
Marketing Coordinator/Receptionist (Former Employee), North DaytonNovember 12, 2013
Pros: patients
Cons: everything else
They ask you to telemarket the same exact lists over and over again. Then wonder why you cannot get anyone in the door from it. Post the exact same ads in the newspaper every other month and wonder why no one comes in. All my appointments were set from my own creative ideas. They choose to blame everyone and everything but what is truly wrong. Then they push you to call the people you have called 100 times before because it will "make the difference of them coming in or not". They want you to call their awful lists instead of calling the creative list you made that actually works. Only a handful of the MC's actually make it past a year, if that. There is no training and you are expected to be perfect automatically. There is no chance I'd ever take another position with them again. They would rather be totally unethical and make a quick buck than truly take care of the patients. This is a sinking ship in the Ohio Miami Valley area. Desperation for a job is not worth it and the medical plan is awful. It is high deductible and over $200 a month for 1 person. It is about $600/month for family. And you pay 100% til deductible is paid ($5000). Only apply for this job if you enjoy torture, sleepless nights, panic attacks, and headaches from the extreme pressure that comes from management. I was one of the highest appointment setters in the company and I was threatened on a monthly basis to lose my job. They love reminding you that you are replaceable. DO NOT TOUCH THIS COMPANY WITH A 100 FOOT POLE!!!! I REGRET IT EVERYDAY!
Great customers
Front Office Assistant / Office Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 4, 2013
Pros: great work hours
Cons: no lunch break
A great company to work for depending on which franchise one works for.
I loved working with my patients
Front Office Administrator (Former Employee), Ormond Beach, FLJuly 4, 2013
Pros: i enjoyed going to work everyday, easy atmosphere
Cons: no lunch breaks, worked thru lunch
My patients were the central component of my job. I enjoyed working the front office - I helped so many patients. My co-worker was easy to ge along with. The hardest part of the job was traveling to and from work, I had recently moved farther away and I need to find something closer.
Wonderful enviorment to work in
FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Brea, CAJune 23, 2013
Pros: great employees
Cons: no healthcare benefits
My day a Miracle-Ear is the most wonderful place to work at. The day starts with phone calls from patients needing service for their hearing aids. Scheduling new prospect interested in better hearing. I've learned many, many things: empathy is the most important one that has shown growth with-in me, learn to listen, organize work load through out a very busy environment, to be honest with people. The owner is very sweet and is the best boss any one could ever have. My co-workers are like family. We all care for one another and try to work together. I love our productive meetings we have once a month. We talk about how we can do things better and how the owner can help us grow as a team or if there is a problem she know how to address it. There is a lot to learn in the industry of the hearing aid. There is so many different kinds of hearing aids and many files to follow up. The hardest part of the job is trying to call all the patient back on our call list. But the most enjoyable part of the job is having a great team to work with.
Excellent products and services
Office Manager (Former Employee), Augusta, MEMay 24, 2013
Management really cares about the workers. I learned a lot about patient relations and office management. I had good training and was always finding new ways of making the office more inviting and efficient. I really enjoyed meeting the patients and being able to help them hear better.