Miracle Ear Employee Reviews in United States

Very good company to work for
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mason City, IAApril 18, 2016
Professional environment, ability to be close with the customers. Worked with one person, the hearing specialist. The part I did not like about the job is there was no room for advancement. I was making as much as I could.
Revitalized my Accounts Payable skills with high volume of work load.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 10, 2016
My employer trained me as time went by. Supervisors were easy to work with and I could ask questions any time, without repercussions. Being transferred to Payroll was a huge challenge and I met it with determination. Information becomes confidential and I made sure I kept the information private within the HR department
Pros
Wonderful caring bosses, nice atmosphere
Cons
They didn't recognize a lot of holidays. When your job duties needed to be covered for vacation, your deskwas always a mess. No one would cover for your job duties.
Good Company bad management
Receptionist/ Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Orange Park, FLFebruary 8, 2016
I loved working for this company however they treat their employees like they dare robots that can just be thrown out if they do not bow do to their demands, can not make a human error with out 16 people calling you and asking the same questions. higher ups do not communicate well with each other and ultimately leaves you stressed out and wanting to quit.
Pros
optional break for lunch
Cons
they will micro-manage you
Not a Bad Environment
Office Assistant/ Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIDecember 17, 2015
The work I did was tedious, but overall it was a great job. I got some experience out of it and have a better idea of what I want to do now.
terrible place to work
hearing instrument specialist (Current Employee) –  South Windsor, CTNovember 27, 2015
The owner will fire you at a drop of the hat..for a straight commission job it's amazing that that anybody works for them. The job is all hype and nobody really makes any money except the owners and their families. The company has overpriced hearing aids and has terrible reviews from customers all over the country. Don't waste your time unless you're tollally on skid row and you have no other alternatives
Pros
learning a new business
Cons
everything
Very satifying career with daily enjoyment heling others to regain their hearing and rejoin their families as active participants in family gatherings
Licensed in prescribing hearing instruments (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INOctober 24, 2015
Driven by two different leaders. One a 70% owner who only cares about numbers not people and a 30% owner who is a great people person but lacks timely responses due to too much responsibility with no executive assistant.
No daily stress from co-workers but some from elderly patients and always from owners.
Great place to work, supportive employers
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXOctober 13, 2015
Miracle Ear was a great place to work. I enjoyed working with all my co workers and the Hearing Aid Specialist. There was plenty of team work and always someone to turn too. Employers were extremely supportive and helpful and truly care about the employees. The office had a great flow and every employee at Miracle Ear no matter what city was always kind and willing to go out of their way to help each other and most of all the patients. There was always new training and they made it fun to learn.
Pros
Great Company, Strong support, Great Employers
Cons
Productive, nice environment place to work.
Receptionist/Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MNSeptember 6, 2015
Managing schedule and getting files ready.
Learn patience and how to deal with Patients
Work well with co-workers
Not being able to get patients in when they need repairs
Seeing the look on hter faces and loved ones when they can hear.
Marketing Coordinator/Patient Service Representative
Patient Care Coordinator/Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 2, 2015
They pushed the marketing portion of the position, however about 85% of the job was telemarketing and administrative work which made it difficult to do the marketing portion.
Pros
Interacting with the patients
Cons
Telemarketing to the same people monthly
The Miracle Ear products are state-of-the-art. Great care is taken to provide excellent customer service.
Hearing Specialist Trainee (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVAugust 5, 2015
The work hours are standard business hours. Studying for the state board of hearing test is difficult if you have not been previously licensed. Working with the clients can be very rewarding.
Someone is always breathing down your shoulder!
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  North Providence, RIJune 13, 2015
I only worked here for 3 months in a brand new store location. The first month was great and was trained by the best but when a person decided to transfer to my location is when things went down hill. I was told I was not trained correctly and had to be "retrained". Everytime I answered the phone I was told I'm answering it wrong. Anything I did was not good enough for this certain person that WAS NOT MY BOSS!! I knew this person did not like me from the first hello. When the day came and I was told that they had to let me go I asked for what reason and they could not give me a solid reason!! Needless to say I would never recommend anyone I know to apply there or even purchase hearing aids from them because they force it on people!
fun caring and longevity
Hearing Instrument Specialist (Current Employee) –  Augusta, MEApril 27, 2015
i want to see multiple people everyday !!!! and help people decide on their every day choices and help them hear better for better life style
Pros
in office during bad weather
Cons
not enough work
Miracle Ear
FOA Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLFebruary 25, 2015
This company is all about the money. Every day there is a patient that walks in unhappy about what the treatment received.
I love working with the public.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJanuary 9, 2015
I was front office receptionist.Setting up appointments calling the patients on the phone to remain them of there appointments. I would clean there hearing aids and put in new batteries for there hearing aids. I would clean the office so it would be clean when the patients come in to see the hearing doctor.
Pros
i love the people i met there.
Cons
i hate telemarketing
I appreciate the knowledge I gained about hearing devices and the need for them.
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 24, 2014
Miracle Ear was a great learning experience. My day included customer support by supplying current product information. Management was very supportive. The hardest part of the job was learning the family had to close the business.
Pros
learning about the hearing aid business.
Cons
learning that a family owned business had to close.
hearing instrument specialist
Hearing Instrument Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LADecember 22, 2014
I enjoy helping the patients. The hardest part of my job is trying to help the people that are in denial about their hearing loss.
Pros
helping patients
Very poor management
telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Lafayette laDecember 8, 2014
the hr department is very rude unwelcoming and needs to be checked
The director is very very Rude and not someone you want to work for save your time and money don't work for these people
Cons
everything
Well,Well, Well
Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 22, 2014
Miracle Ear was a very great company. Working day to day with the different clients was a job.Very fast paced with multiple phone system i loved the office
Typical day at work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Daly City, CAOctober 1, 2014
Make sure office is ready for the patients to come visit, answering phones, meeting with doctor after every patient.
Easy going atmosphere
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLOctober 1, 2014
A typical day would be 9-5. Duties include but not limited to: maintaining patient files, record keeping, interacting with patients over the phone and in person, etc.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Miracle Ear. Our community is ready to answer.