Miracle Ear

Miracle Ear Employee Reviews

fun caring and longevity
Hearing Instrument Specialist (Current Employee), Augusta, MEApril 27, 2015
Pros: in office during bad weather
Cons: not enough work
i want to see multiple people everyday !!!! and help people decide on their every day choices and help them hear better for better life style
Miracle Ear
FOA Office Manager (Current Employee), Pompano Beach, FLFebruary 25, 2015
This company is all about the money. Every day there is a patient that walks in unhappy about what the treatment received.
I love working with the public.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Idaho Falls, IDJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: i love the people i met there.
Cons: i hate telemarketing
I was front office receptionist.Setting up appointments calling the patients on the phone to remain them of there appointments. I would clean there hearing aids and put in new batteries for there hearing aids. I would clean the office so it would be clean when the patients come in to see the hearing doctor.
I appreciate the knowledge I gained about hearing devices and the need for them.
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 24, 2014
Pros: learning about the hearing aid business.
Cons: learning that a family owned business had to close.
Miracle Ear was a great learning experience. My day included customer support by supplying current product information. Management was very supportive. The hardest part of the job was learning the family had to close the business.
hearing instrument specialist
Hearing Instrument Specialist (Current Employee), Lafayette, LADecember 22, 2014
Pros: helping patients
I enjoy helping the patients. The hardest part of my job is trying to help the people that are in denial about their hearing loss.
Very poor management
telemarketer (Former Employee), Lafayette laDecember 8, 2014
Cons: everything
the hr department is very rude unwelcoming and needs to be checked
The director is very very Rude and not someone you want to work for save your time and money don't work for these people
Well,Well, Well
Office Receptionist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 22, 2014
Miracle Ear was a very great company. Working day to day with the different clients was a job.Very fast paced with multiple phone system i loved the office
Typical day at work
Office Manager (Former Employee), Daly City, CAOctober 1, 2014
Make sure office is ready for the patients to come visit, answering phones, meeting with doctor after every patient.
Easy going atmosphere
Office Manager (Current Employee), Naples, FLOctober 1, 2014
Pros: weekends off
Cons: no benefits
A typical day would be 9-5. Duties include but not limited to: maintaining patient files, record keeping, interacting with patients over the phone and in person, etc.
Great opportunity for advancement
Office Manager (Former Employee), Titusville, FLAugust 29, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: if sales fall you are held accountable
Management was always changing ..rules were always changing..other than that awesome people to work for
efficient
Receptionist (Former Employee), Blasdell, NYAugust 11, 2014
Pros: enjoyed working with people
Cons: cold calling patients
Go into work at 8:00 a.m. and work til 5:00 p.m. Cold call patients for business. Schedule appointments, clean the offices for the audiologist. Sell supplies to paitents.
Micromanaged company
Front Office Associate (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAJuly 28, 2014
Not very organized. The owners micromanaged everything. I always felt like my job was on the line regardless of how well I did. Company did not make note or reward you on how well a location did instead they put the pressure on you to pick up the slack of another location in the franchise.
Good job but poor management
Office Manager/ Marketing (Former Employee), Clarkesville, GAMay 29, 2014
Pros: customers
Cons: management
I enjoyed the job tremendously because I was able to interact with customers and help them, but the management was very bad and cheated the customers out of money. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with clients, and the hardest part of the job was dealing with my boss.
fast paced productive office
Office Manager (Former Employee), Mesa, AZMay 14, 2014
Pros: awsome bonuses
Cons: very busy schedule
Great place to learn customer service and sales knowledge at the same time.
Hearing aids all day long
Hearing Instrument Specialist (Current Employee), Louisville, kyApril 25, 2014
Pros: lots of hearing aids
Cons: expensive health care, no base salary
I test hearing, recommend hearing instruments, fit hearing instrument, maintain, adjust, and repair them.
Easy GOing
Receptionist Office Manager (Current Employee), Orange Park, FLApril 11, 2014
Pros: high pay
Cons: little vacation until 2 years
Great place to work with fun people few employees at each location and can personally call the owner to talk to him.
Great people with who to work
Office Manager (Former Employee), Mansfield, OHMarch 31, 2014
Everyone was cooperative in allowing me to do my job. Met new people when someone came in for help with a hearing aid or to have hearing tested.
See Below
Marketing Coordinator/ Front Office Manager (Current Employee), Plainfield, INFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: the pros are my clients they make my day.
Cons: the way we are not to interact with our local counter parts for help, encouragement, or a simple great job, i enjoy being a part of a team.
A typical day at the office consist of many things. I start by cleaning the office so it looks good before the clients arrive. I power up the computer for the day check emails and phone messages The night before I have confirmed all the appointments and pulled all the charts. Once the appointments are completed I reschedule the client for their next appointment and do the charting in the file and file it away. My position also has the responsibility of checking all the paperwork for orders, returns, exchanges, trade-ups and deliveries before they are sent to the corporate office to be placed. Another aspect of my job is to set up and attend marketing events for our demographic. I have had the opportunity to learn Sycle Net a program for entering patients and their history into a database which you can be cross referenced for future and past information. I have also been certified by Miracle Ear as a Front Desk Coordinator which included HIPPA Certification. I have a new co-worker he is our Hearing Specialist and seems to be a great person. The hardest part of my job is the constant telemarketing, when I was hired I wasn't told this was to be 85% of my job. The second part is our client demographic is the elderly and it is hard to lose them, but at their ages it is to be expected. But that is also the most rewarding part of my job all those wonderful people helping them to hear and listening to their joy and their stories as they open up to a world they had been missing for so long.
YES, THE HEARING TECH AND I BECAME FRIENDS, AND WENT TO LUNCH TOGETHER. I MADE HER DAYS CALM AND NOT HECTIC.
Office Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: lunch time with sandra the tech, and when the general manager would come to see me and give me my positive feedback.
MAKING APPTS. CALLING CUSTOMERS TO LET THEM KNOW A FEW DAYS AHEAD OF THEIR APPOINTMENT TIME AND DAY. LEARNING TO TAKE SPECIAL CARE OF OUR ELDERLY. MANAGEMENT WAS SO LOVING TO ME AND JUST PERFECT. DIDN'T WANT ME TO LEAVE. IT WAS JUST THE TWO OF US. THE JOB WAS JUST PERFECT. WHEN OUR CLIENTS CAME IN FOR THEIR APPOINTMENTS AND CHATTING WITH THEM ABOUT THEIR DAY, AND GENERALLY HOW THEY WERE GETTING ALONG WITH THEIR MIRACLE EAR.
Great Team
Office Manager/PCC (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJFebruary 20, 2014
working for Miracle Ear was a great learning experience for me. I was able to Manage my own office and work along side a great consultant. The best part of my job was being able to contribute helping someone life by hearing. The hardest part for me in this job was having the store go under due to economy changes. I really enjoyed working for this company.

About Miracle Ear

You don't have to yell! Amplifon USA manages the US holdings of hearing aid company Amplifon S.p.A. The company's brands include – Read more

Miracle Ear Salaries