Miracle Ear Employee Reviews

Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  North Attleboro, MAFebruary 15, 2018
Manager and employees all work together and get along well. Admin is very patient and helpful, as is the owner of the company and his brother. They have been very good to me! Bonus's are also very good!
Pros
Bonus floating holidays
Cons
short breaks busy all the time
did not like this job or their ways of doing business
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAFebruary 7, 2018
I did not like working at Miracle Ear they would bully people in to buying hearing aids when they didn't have the money. They would manipulate and lie to people to sell hearing aids. Cared about bottom line not the customer.
N/a
Front Office Assistant Full Time and PT Rotation (Current Employee) –  MissouriFebruary 2, 2018
I really have nothing bad to say about my local Miracle-Ear. The staff feltike family and have always wormed around amything I've had come up. I love the customer interaction and how the staff is driven for success.
I felt good as a employee there.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 1, 2018
I would come to work and clock in. I would go to the marketing room and begin to cold. I would leave messages to as many people. If I get someone on the phone I would persuade them to come in for an appointment to get their hearing checked.
Pros
people
Cons
boredom
Co workers were nice
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCJanuary 22, 2018
Management was not good at all, they didn’t care about their employees, patients were very sweet enjoy working with the elderly, I learn a lot about hearing aids how to clean and work them, had a lot of hand on experience learning the system, the ear specialist I worked for was wonderful
Pros
Co workers were very nice
Cons
Management wasn’t good at all
Nice place to work but no benefits
Front Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Barre, VTJanuary 17, 2018
I enjoy working there but I did not hava any benefits or time off paid. Bob told me that he is cutting my hours and told me that I should start working for a different job.
enjoyed working for the specialist
Receptionist/Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLJanuary 9, 2018
myself and specialist only in the office we had a great working relationship and understanding of each other working with the elderly was quite an experience
Pros
only two people in the office
Cons
pay
Fun job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 4, 2018
I really like my job but just really want to help seniors and the job requires a very large amount of phone work almost 80% I feel with my talents I have so much more than that to offer with one on one communication.
Pros
Employees
Cons
No 401k or benefits
Flexabile hours
Customer care and service (Former Employee) –  Delray BeachJanuary 3, 2018
I was interning with ME. I learned all of the necessary information to pass the ILE exam. I went on to work for HearUSA a year after I passed the exam as ME would not increase my commission.
Pros
Flexable hours, they were my sponsor
Cons
Low commission
Wonderful place to work!
Patient Care Coordinator/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIDecember 26, 2017
I think miracle ear is an amazing place to work amazing job opportunities there with wonderful benefits and all together an amazing place. The only reason i would have to leave this company is to relocate to another city.

Want to know more about Miracle Ear?

Ask a question
na
Front Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Bend, WIDecember 11, 2017
Scheduling patient appointments, maintain office files, answering telephone calls, works with Microsoft programs. Help to meet required sale goals montly
Good
Tele Sales Marketer (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJDecember 8, 2017
Marketing and customer service of hearing equipment. And offer offers for hearing and hearing care equipment.

It was a satisfying experience to be able to help other people with hearing problems.
Pros
good hours
I loved working with the people I am a face-to-face kind of girl I had a lot of compliments and a lot of friends of the customers
Receptionist/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 7, 2017
I worked for Miracle-Ear for about a year-and-a-half everything was going good then my boss had a problem with drugs he was bringing it in the workplace at that time everything went up in the air and I quit my job because of it
Pros
Worked at a fast pace
Cons
There was down time to do my phone calls it was very boring
Miracle Ear
Front Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FL 32119November 20, 2017
Answer phones, greet clients, schedule appointments, filing, placing orders, routine office cleaning and upkeep.

The most enjoyable aspect of the job was meeting new people and working with the general public.

Management was not appropriate as there were constant mood swings and unreasonable negotiations regarding incentive pay and hourly rate.
Cons
No lunch break, the office did not close for lunch
Small Fun Office
FRONT OFFICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MI 48446November 19, 2017
The location I worked in was very small. There was only the audiologist and two part-time front office associates. Very relaxed atmosphere. The manager/audiologist was a fantastic person to work for. The workload is very manageable. No drama.
Pros
Easy Job
Cons
Walmart Location
Over work amd under paid
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 13, 2017
Office hours are confusing and annoying. Repetitive phone calls to patients who stop coming because they feel like they been scammed out of money.
Having two office assistants working, but having the other office assistant do half her assignment so it's left incomplete. Gives hard times about needing to leave early or call out due to situations out of your control (family emergencies, sickness, etc)
Pros
Occasional bonuses at the end of a month
Cons
No lunch breaks, no paid sick days or personal days
Not a good place to work
Hearing Aid Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VANovember 8, 2017
This company has no training what so ever. Big turnover and very cutthroat company. Would never go back there again. Throw you to the sharks with no help at all!!
Pros
Co Worker
Cons
No Training
Heartless
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 6, 2017
They are money hungry people. They over charge for their products . Most elderly people can't even afford it . They say the have charities to help but all they care about is quick money. No job security one day you'll have a job next you have nothing even if your a good employee.
Productive fum place to work
Front Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAOctober 19, 2017
Great place to learn basic office skills very diverse Understanding owners fast paced. Hardest part is learning your phone etiquette. I learned everything I need to know to get a entry level position worth a company I can retire from.
Pros
Great Holiday Parties
Cons
Not A place you can retire
poor management , illegal calling, rude
Front Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Camillus, NYSeptember 21, 2017
Family run, forces you to make illegal callings against FCC, and management is very rude to all employees. Claims long term in training even after finished training to keep pay low

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Miracle Ear. Our community is ready to answer.