Miracle Hill Ministries Employee Reviews

Very family oriented
Foster Care Licensing Specialist/Case Manager (Former Employee), Pickens SCMarch 31, 2015
Loved working here. The job was great and rewarding. The only reason I left was the pay was not comparable to other case management positions.
your get to help change lives
Youth Mentor/Counselor/Food Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Taylors, SCDecember 23, 2014
I enjoy helping children and seeing their lives changed. You are able to help families and children.
Great Place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee), Greenville, SCNovember 20, 2014
Pros: vacation pay, training, people
Cons: pay, benefits
The people are wonderful to work with. The organization is great as a whole. Wished I could have worked full time hours orin I wouldn'thave have left. Management is interested in the growth of the employees.
Goal Driven
Sales Associate/ Key Holder (Former Employee), Mauldin, SCFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: excellent in building relationships
Miracle has a goal, their goal is to provide for the helpless in every way possible. They make sure that their employees are treated respectfully and equally to ensure that the less fortunate are well cared for in the world.
Non-profit organization
Night Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Greenville, SCDecember 26, 2012
Pros: working with others who love god and the people who are hurt and suffering.
Cons: low wages
God oriented people who strive to help homeless and addicted people. Can be mentally stressful but rewarding work. Does not pay enough to pay all my bills, so I work here and Duke's Sandwich to make ends meet.
Inspiring Fruitful
Receptionist (Former Employee), Greenville, SCOctober 18, 2012
Pros: a sense of fulfillment.
Cons: the uncertainty of programs getting done as a result of lack on enough donations.
Interaction with donors. Worked with Vice Presidents setting events, taking planned giving donations. Managed the database handled mailings.