Mirror Image Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
very cut throat and not a good place to work
Hairstylist (Former Employee) –  Urbana, ILMay 15, 2017
Look out. Everytime you come you will pay a different price. They are very cut throat and over the top when it comes to new stylist. They are not willing to share new cliente.
Fast paced work flow, very smooth and enjoyable.
Ast. Manager (Former Employee) –  KansasApril 12, 2017
I enjoyed working at mirror image I was paid well and treated well. The pros of the job definitely out weighed the cons. I'd suggest whoever is near the area to try mirror image.
Pros
Good employees, positive work environment.
Cons
Slight under pay.
Amazing opportunity to travel and an amazing boss
Office manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MEOctober 28, 2016
I adored working for Mirror Image. Between traveling to new places across the country each week and working with so many different people I learned a lot about bonding with customers and how to work with different personalities. It was such an amazing experience and unfortunately being such a small company they had to lay off a few employees me included.
Pros
Travel, face to face customer interaction
Cons
Incredibly long periods from home, slowed business
As an Independant Stylist, Managment of Company that I rented a booth from was an amazing business woman.
Independent Stylist (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, INOctober 9, 2012
During the period that I worked as a stylist, I was able to learn time management, and easier ways to make scheduling easy.
This service industry had its ups and downs when clients would fail to show for scheduled appointments, yet walk-ins always filled in the gaps. During this time, I learned to actually run a business from the ground up including preparin self employment taxes under IRS guidelines.
Pros
setting of own work schedule.
Cons
paying taxes on the scale that the irs charges for "tips earned" when in fact, most clients do not tip.
Incredible Job
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIOctober 2, 2012
This job helped me sharpen my reception skills and helped me learn how to run an office in the bosses absence....