Misource, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Productive workplace that could use some changes
Sales Support/ Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 24, 2015
Overall not a bad company to work for, however there are a few changes to staff and policy that would greatly improve performance, profitability and overall moral.
A great place to work.
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCOctober 19, 2014
The company was very well ran, and the experiences with them were great. We remodeled UNCA, and everything went smoothly. The other employees all worked hard and looked out for each other.
Contract
Administrative Assistant - IT Department (Former Employee) –  Rocheter, NYOctober 9, 2014
They were a good company to work for. I can tell you more in person or on the phone. Thank you.
Pros
contract
Cons
contract
Misource inc
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Watonga, OKNovember 21, 2013
They are a great contract company to work for evryday at at work was pretty simple we came in knowing what we were assigned to do. I learned alot more about being a cable technichnician even though everything was pretty simple and self explanatory. The managers and supervisors were always available to give us help when we were needed. We were assigned groups depending on what kind of cables we had worked with and my co-workers were all dedicated and hard workers. The hardest part of the job was climbing into vents to remove old cables and install new ones for the security cameras. The most enjoyable part was how much we were getting paid and how all of my co-workers got along with each other. This job was non- judgemental about anything.
Pros
it was a great learning experience, it was non-judgemental, the pay is great
Cons
climbing in tight spaces, pulling 6 hour shifts seven days a week, contract job
Terrible
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 20, 2013
Terrible management and work environment. Not sure why anyone would want to work there.
Sourcing, Recruiting, Interviews, HR, Human Resourcin, IT, Technical Writing
Technical Recruiter (HR) (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 19, 2013
Consulted, spoke with IT professionals from Software Developers to Hardware Engineers, reviewed thousands of reseumes, interviewed many candidates, negotiated rates of pay, wrote technical documentation for submittal paperwork to clients, researched Technical field information, researched company information, Technical Writing, Technical Documentation, Tehnical Conversation. I learned much about the IT industry which was a huge benefit to adding to my skills, and my Bachelor's Degree in English which in itself is writing intensive. Worked with Benefit information, I-9, hiring information, learned full aspect of Human Resourcing. HR Administrative work.
Pros
trip to tampa, fl
Cons
favoritism in the office
Alright environment
Low Voltage Technician (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAJanuary 3, 2013
Lots of work availaible, but at different work sites. Working with different teams, and different personalities
Pros
a paycheck at the end of each week
Cons
projects last from a few months to a few days
Subcontractor to Rockwell Collins
Cable Tech (Current Employee) –  Camp Leatherneck AfghanistanDecember 12, 2012
Laying conduit and installing fiber optics cable for the customer expansion.
Field Cooridinator (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 24, 2012
I liked working with Knight Enterprises, had good co workers. Hardest part of job, was sitting and waiting between jobs. The most enjoyable part was my co-workers