Miss O & Friends (www.missoandfriends.com) is a life-style socialization brand for tween girls aiming to help build self-esteem and create and safe and fun environment for girls. With over 5 million monthly unique visitors, we are looking for a social media intern to continue to grow our audience.
- Research best social media platforms and methods for hitting target audience
- Find engaging and applicable content to interact with via social media
- Build and maintain content distribution network through social media channels, using discretion to understand good stories, opportunities, and prospects as encountered in the social media sphere.
- Create unique content for use on social media platforms in a variety of formats including web copy, social media posts, blogs, online contests, interactive graphics, videos, etc.
- Reach out and maintain relationships with fan groups
- Successfully facilitate co-promotions and collaborative efforts with other on-going Miss O promotions, contests, sponsorships, emerging programs, etc.
- Must have basic sense of some social media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Stumble Upon, Tumblr, Digg, Pinterest, etc.)
- Willingness to research and learn more about social media platforms
- Creative thinker with impeccable persuasive writing skills; a natural “storyteller”
- Understands tween & teens girls (especially from a marketing perspective and other brands and products they like) and is excited to grow a brand around them
For the most part, we are virtual company so most of your work will be done independently
This is an unpaid internship and we will offer college credit to college students, but anyone may apply if you meet the qualifications.