Mission Aviation Fellowship Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Humanitarian work, helped hundreds of nationals and internationl businesses
Assistant Administrator (Former Employee) –  JubaMay 18, 2017
The people I worked with gave 100% of their time to help so many in need as long as the weather was acceptable the job was done. Many flights were distribution of food,, many were medical evacuations in really remote areas. My co-workers were German but pilots were from different parts of world. We were a big family and no one was less important than others. Great place to live, your health and rest time is important to everyone.
Pros
make a difference in some peoples/children lives, different culture, learn a new language FOOD was great
Cons
Juba is very hot, limited utilities
A Truly Awesome Experience
On-Call (Miscellaneous) (Current Employee) –  Nampa, IDSeptember 11, 2013
Mission Aviation Fellowship has provided me with many different experiences. I have gained experience in miscellaneous office tasks such as filing, updating personnel files, manning the front desk and directing calls, and making copies. Also, I have gained experience in babysitting or hosting for conferences where I have met many missionary families and children. I have gained cleaning experience at the onsite apartments. And best of all, I was given the chance to go overseas to run a childrens educational program during a training. On top of all those fun experiences, the staff are all one big family who take care of each other. Mission Aviation Fellowship is truly an awesome place to work and volunteer!
STAFF SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAMay 31, 2013
This is a very supportive place to work. I received great training here.