MISSION CITY COMMUNITY NETWORK Employee Reviews in United States

Not a good working environment
Front office (Former Employee) –  NorthhillsMarch 6, 2016
Not a place for experienced m.a. The salary sucks. Management rude. Overall not a place to work at. I would not recommend it to anyone
Productive, Busy at all times
Registered Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Northridge, CA & North Hills, CaDecember 12, 2015
Wonderful place to work at with opportunities for advancement and great hands on experience. I am currently a Registered Dental Assistant working for 2 locations in the San Fernando Valley. My experience at MCCN has been great so far. I have literally learned something new everyday I have been there. I am very happy and extremely blessed to be able to have this wonderful opportunity. I look forward to many years along side MCCN.
Pros
Great hours, Co-workers, Management, HR everyone.
Cons
If not Filipino don't work for business department
Business Department (Former Employee) –  North Hills, CAFebruary 26, 2015
favoritism, criticism, no work credit or recognition. Accounting manager sucks at being a "manager" if you're not Filipino don't bother working for this office in particular. But if you are go ahead & apply. Front office looks like a better place to work at. I would give 0 starts for management in this department. Glad I realized it before I wasted another day here. Co workers some were cool the rest Filipinos like the "'manager". Don't waste your time!!!!!
Pros
some co workers
Cons
accounting manager!!!!
medical assistant
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  mission hillsJune 17, 2014
greet patients, insurance verification, medical records, medication call ins, prior authorization, injections, etc.
fast paced job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Inglewood, CAJanuary 24, 2014
It was a great place to start, I'm forever grateful for the opportunity, the best part was I had the chance to do what I love and my coworkers were great. It was a lot of work for just a few employees but that made me great at multitasking.
Pros
gained a lot of experience
Cons
management
Medical Assistant Front Office (Former Employee) –  North Hills, CASeptember 19, 2013
Lots of people coming in. With appointments and without appointments.

Want to know more about MISSION CITY COMMUNITY NETWORK?

Ask a question