Mission Health, LLC

Mission Health, LLC Employee Reviews in United States

Great Place to work
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCJanuary 18, 2016
Great Experience being a contract worker. I work with a great group of people. Very concerned about your development, and career goals.
Hardly worth putting a title
Not willing to disclose (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJanuary 6, 2016
Just look at the rating, too many negatives to type it out. I made the mistake once of not reading reviews of a company before I began working there, now I am writing this review in hopes that I save others from the experience I had with Mission.
Pros
Blank
Cons
Can't fit them all
Skilled LTC facility
Interim Position, Onaga Health Rehab, Onaga, Ks (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 29, 2015
Worked as an interim, excellent co-workers. Great support from the management of this company. When I started exactly 3 days later the State walked into facility to begin their annual survey. I had reviewed the previous survey and set some corrections in place. The facility had 28 tags the previous year. After their week long survey we did get 8 tags but all were fairly minor and a giant improvement for the facility. Everyone was very happy!
Mission Health
Clinical Liaison (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAJune 5, 2015
This company allowed me to grow personal and professional. A typical day at work was about 8 to 10 hours. The hardest part of my job was not having collateral to give to families. The best and most enjoyable part of my job was to assist with getting a great outcome and happy family.
Pros
The experience
Cons
job culture
Busy and Rewarding
Staff RN Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCMarch 28, 2015
I enjoy working in the ER. We provide care to many counties and I have learned a lot here. The environment is stressful, but the staff is helpful and work together well.
Large healthcare facility approx. 800 beds
Registered Nurse, Staff (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCFebruary 19, 2015
In the time I spent employed at Mission Health, I held several different roles including: acute care hospital RN on 9 north step-down & staffing pool; telephone triage RN at Asheville Cardiology; and clinic RN at Mission Outpatient Heart Failure Clinic. All settings were professional. All employees are treated equal and expectations of excellence are well defined.
big corporate work culture
cna (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJanuary 29, 2015
all employees are friendly and helpful, but the pay can be on the lower end of the scale, benefits are pretty good, cafeteria is expensive even for employees. everywhere you want to go you need to walk a long way
Pros
highly computerized
Cons
pay
Positive atmosphere, friendly Supervisors
HIM Specialist (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJanuary 7, 2015
No black and white guidelines, lots of gray areas. New projects often. Very fast paced. Everyone struggles to "stay on the same page." Lots of confusion...
Pros
optional location and work hours
Cons
system failures, lock outs, unsafe parking area
Mission
Business Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCSeptember 26, 2014
A typical day at work involved attending project meetings, managing multiple projects and change requests, supporting end users, and assessing and troubleshooting system issues.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
resources were stretched to the limit
company has all the possibility to be a great place to work
Facility Maintenance Director (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, GAMay 5, 2014
from day to day i learned more about the polatics associated with the nursing feild .
managers are all qualified professionals ,upper managment is over bearing , i witness micro managment on a daily bases , it was'nt needed .
not being able to voice my opinion .
working with the residents .
Pros
?
Cons
no trust ., low wages, unfair work practices toward employees .
non-stop
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCJanuary 27, 2014
The phlebotomists work well together and attend to tasks as quickly as possible with patient needs always top priority. However, this department is often short-staffed. Turn-over is constant.
Pros
health benefits, co-workers, discounts
Cons
pay-scale, hours/shifts

Mission Health, LLC Reviews by Location