Mission Health Employee Review

View all Mission Health reviews

If you have respect, don't work here!!!
Respiratory therapist (Former Employee) –  Mission Health AshevlleApril 24, 2013
If you are from the North, don't come here, The old Boys rule the land. Pay is at poverty level. No voice in progression. Too much work. AWFUL!! Asheville is beauttiful, but beware of this conglomerate!!

Other Mission Health Employee Reviews

Worst experience of my professional career!!!!
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCMay 19, 2017
Relocated for a job. Everything they told me was a lie. Worst work life balance of my career. Management was by far the worst I've ever worked under. Asheville is amazing, but don't let Asheville intoxicate you enough to make the mistake of working at Mission. You will regret it!
Pros
Sadly nothing
Cons
Pretty much everything. They corner the market and treat employees as if they are hostages.
Very Poor
CRNA (Former Employee) –  Asheville,NCDecember 23, 2015
My first job as CRNA. Don't waste your time. Only thing I learned here was that CRNAs are weak and let MDAs use them to put their kids through school, get bonuses and work you like a dog. Plus, they won't stand up against "prima Dona" cardio thoracic idiots who think they are gods!---even have wing shaped like a heart!! Don' waste time here or at New Bern , NC or New Brunswick , Ga.
Pros
Get to see how ineffective greedy MDAs are and how surgeons run the hospital!
Cons
TOO Many to list

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mission Health. Our community is ready to answer.

1.8