Mission Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

productive and good place to work at
Anesthesia Technician (Current Employee) –  Mission, TXFebruary 18, 2017
the day at work is always busy getting patients ready for surgery, and i have learned alot, because it is a learning experience that can help me succeed at my job, understand patients need, and help them feel comfortable. I really enjoy my job!!!
Pros
good benefits
Cons
N/A
Mission Regional
Clinical Informatics Nurse (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXJanuary 26, 2017
Mission Regional was a great place to work for. My immediate supervisor always did his best to be transparent with our team, and guide us on the right path towards hospital success.
Productive Work Environment
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXJanuary 5, 2017
As soon as I start my shift, the atmosphere sets a welcoming presence for the whole staff and I. The work environment is very pleasing and less stressful with such a great culture and management my department upholds.
great co-workers
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXAugust 29, 2016
clock in everyone greets me, explaining what patients are coming up to be drawn later, great experience in the emergency room, learn different ways on drawing a patient
Pros
team work
Cons
pay rate
Leadership of multi-departmental services to support the culture, mission, vision, in a community hospital.
Director of Support Services (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXJuly 12, 2016
My tenure of twelve years at Mission Regional Medical Center has been a blessing for me. I had the opportunity to work next to my second family and be in my home away from home.
Pros
Accessible to others, and be of service to others.
Cons
Excellent place of employment.
Clinical Analyst Level 2 (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXJuly 12, 2016
It was good to go to work where the people were friendly. Everyone is helpful and polite. I learned different cultures from the diversity of the employees. The co-workers are always eager to assist with any issues at hand. The hardest part was leaving the company. The best part of the job was helping people.
Pros
Great working environment and schedule.
Cons
The pay could have been much better.
The Administration and Staff were very pleased with my talents and experience as a Radiology Director.See my review above
Director of Imaging (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXFebruary 28, 2016
Worked very positively with all members of the Administration and Department Directors to contribute my experience and abilities and an Imaging Director. I had a staff of about 50 and our department had great reviews in patient satisfaction and management ability.
overall experience
Information Systems Intern (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXDecember 10, 2015
did my information systems internship, had i stayed in that filed i would have definitely consider going back to this company. overall great working atmosphere.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
hours
fun workplace family oriented
CNA/Unit Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mission, TXNovember 12, 2015
everywhere I turned a friendly face would smile and greet you no matter if you know the person or not. The patients were always leaving with a big smile and never complained while I was there. Managers were understanding and it was ream work all the time.
Heart monitor tech, unit clerk, (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXOctober 17, 2015
Great fast paced environment for employees who like to keep busy. There is always an opportunity for advancement. Friendly helpful people to work with in every department.
Pros
The staff
Cons
short lunches
Cross training
EKG/EEG Tech (Current Employee) –  Mission, TXAugust 29, 2015
The ability to cross train to different field within the facility. Very supportive directors within the departments. Enjoy the work place environment.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
pay not to reseanable
Productive Upbeat Environment
Radiology Clerk/Transporter (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXJune 24, 2015
Ensuring patient safety by assisting them physically, and emotionally was the center point of this occupation. The Radiology department was by far the most down to earth, easy going set of individuals that accepted everyone. The hardest part of this occupation was watching the patients in emotional distress, and seeing family members become overly stressed.
Productive and fun workplace
SVN (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXJune 9, 2015
I enjoyed working along side all the other nurses and staff. I met many new patients and was proud to be able to help them through their stay at the hospital.
Pros
Discount at the cafeteria
Cons
They dont hire many LVNs
Nice place to work
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Mission, TXMay 20, 2015
Good place to work at, it was nice experience. Facility has average work load of 6-8 patients. you must know Spanish to work here.
It's a Great place to work
Trauma Registrar/ Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mission, TXApril 13, 2015
I actually enjoy working for this company. Everyone is friendly. Its a non-profit hospital. It focus on community awareness.
Pros
Great Senior Management
Great benefits
CLINICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST (Former Employee) –  Mission, TexasApril 1, 2015
I was able to get great benefits and as a young employee work schedule was perfect for me. I had a flexible schedule that allowed me to go to school.
Pros
great healthcare insurance
Cons
short breaks
Excellent !!!!
Health Unit Coordinator / ER Tech (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXFebruary 7, 2015
This lace once you get to know the staff is a very good place to work the people the patients the equipment to work with, everything is first class in there!!
great work environment and team work.
Registered Nurse, Inpatient Rehabilitation (Current Employee) –  Mission, TXOctober 1, 2014
it is a great work place to work with favorable work environment and great team work.
Great Envirnoment
Clinical Medical Technologist (ASCP) (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXSeptember 22, 2014
Friendly Environment to work in. Coworkers made you feel like family and part of a great team. the Management was always friendly and open to ideas very easy to talk to. the most enjoyable part of the job was working in a great team.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Health Care Coverage benefits for family more limited
Productive, Friendly and Fun place to work
Certified Phlebotomist/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Mission TxJanuary 8, 2014
Mission Regional Medical Center was a nice place to work at so many friendly faces. Working with team players really made the job more enjoyable and management was always on top of things and always handled situations in a professional manner. I was trained by professionals. This is where I learned all my phlebotomy skills. It was like working with family it was a nice place to work at.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mission Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5