Mississippi Lime

Mississippi Lime Employee Reviews

Solid Operations
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Alton, ILAugust 29, 2014
Good company. I was able to grow technically and professionally.
nice place to work, just know traveling
maintenance supervisor (Current Employee), st-gen moJuly 9, 2014
set the crew for their jobs for the day.
look at breakdowns from the night before
inter payroll
get my self set up for my morninging production meeting and
afternoon maintenaqnce meeting.
the hardest part of my job is being on call 24/7
Good Benefits, Excluding Community
Plant Electrician (Former Employee), St. Genevieve, MissouriMay 31, 2013
I enjoyed commuting south of St. Louis rather than into the city for a change, but it is a very different work environment in a smaller town. I enjoyed getting the opportunity to train Apprentice Electricians.
Productive, informative. GREAT for experience.
Process Engineering Co-op (Former Employee), Ste. Genevieve, MOFebruary 11, 2013
Start with a morning meeting where we went over yesterday's production, hiccups, or any problems that need solved today. Fix the immediate problems and proceed to work on special projects. Everyone was helpful and could tell you anything you asked about the process. Best part was the freedom of hours. Hardest part was sitting and waiting to take samples/run tests.
Teamwork enviorment
Laborer (Former Employee), Ste. Genevieve, Mo. 63670August 27, 2012
Doing my job day to day was made easier by the great co-workers. The teamwork their was outstanding. I had learned so many things on each job that i bid to. From fork truck, bobcat, dump truck, haul truck, loaders, locomotives, loading rail cars and trucks, and etc...The management and foreman always made sure a person was broke in and all safety procedures where followed before they were on their own. The hardest part of the job probably was the shift work. It takes some getting use to, but the job itself is worth it. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people i worked with. From co-workers to management, everyone i was involved with was so easy going and helpful. So that made going to work a lot more enjoyable.
dirty but steady
Lime Loader Technician (Former Employee), Sainte Genevieve, MOMay 30, 2012
Pros: good people
Cons: shiftwork
Shift work but paid really well. Layoffs were a big problem,

About Mississippi Lime

For over a century Mississippi Lime Company has provided the nation's industries with high calcium lime products. We have built – Read more