Mississippi State University Employee Review

View all Mississippi State University reviews

Great Communication and Friendships
MARKETING DEPARTMENT INTERN (Current Employee) –  Starkville, MSOctober 17, 2013
A typical day at work is basically just get out and interact with the students. We just try to get them involved in some activities and the bonus is that they get certain prices for free. I have learned that the more you interact with the people the more they feel comfortable and then you feel comfortable. Its hard to explain something if you feel uncomfortable. Management is amazing they help schedule around my school. I love coming into work. My co-workers are awesome, friendly, and ready to help if you need any help. The hardest part of this job is moving all the thing we use for a certain event. I love talking to people and getting to know a little about them and how we can improve in their opinion.

Other Mississippi State University Employee Reviews

Student worker job
Lab worker (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MSNovember 8, 2017
I was a student working in the Agronomy department. Good opportunity to earn some money while in college if you are an ag student at Mississppi State University.
quite and productive atmospher
Research assistant (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MSOctober 25, 2017
a typical day at MSU was a calm and productive day. I worked in the lab for 3 years. it was a good opportunity.
the professors were really helpful. they gave students confident and self motivation. as an architect itwas hard for me at first working in the lab.
Pros
quite competitive
Cons
lack in good and healthy food