Mississippi State University Employee Review

View all Mississippi State University reviews

A wonderful and diverse place of employment. I had the opportunity to interact with many types of people and nationalities.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MSJune 21, 2012
I learned many things during my tenure at Mississippi State University. I learned the system of operating and running an academic office, how to help students exceed in their academics by assisting in class scheduling, assist faculty and staff in academic testing and evaluations, ordering and stocking supplies for an academic department. I was the 'face' of both the Psychology and Chemistry departments at MSU, I routed all phone calls, appointments, vendors, ect to their desired destinations.. I was a liason between faculty/staff/department head and student parents. I truly enjoyed the experience of working at MSU.
Pros
wonderful benefits, access to many athletic events, tuition discounts, extended holidays

Other Mississippi State University Employee Reviews

Student worker job
Lab worker (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MSNovember 8, 2017
I was a student working in the Agronomy department. Good opportunity to earn some money while in college if you are an ag student at Mississppi State University.
quite and productive atmospher
Research assistant (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MSOctober 25, 2017
a typical day at MSU was a calm and productive day. I worked in the lab for 3 years. it was a good opportunity.
the professors were really helpful. they gave students confident and self motivation. as an architect itwas hard for me at first working in the lab.
Pros
quite competitive
Cons
lack in good and healthy food