Mississippi State University Employee Review

View all Mississippi State University reviews

Overall satisfying job otherwise nothing
Secretary Assistant (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MSSeptember 13, 2013
The typical day at work began early and usually ended late. There were many files made and many errands ran (on foot in the scorching heat). Nothing was ever good enough for the help that was given. Helping the incoming students was a no no or even talking to them friendly. Not a very long break and also no time for a personal life. Management was very horrible and I normally had no co-workers. Management had a pick and choose complex and if you weren't like by your attitude; you were stuck with another set of work. The hardest part of the job was keeping my personality bland and as conformed and the most enjoyable part of the job was the students. The students kept it lively and fun.

Other Mississippi State University Employee Reviews

Student worker job
Lab worker (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MSNovember 8, 2017
I was a student working in the Agronomy department. Good opportunity to earn some money while in college if you are an ag student at Mississppi State University.
quite and productive atmospher
Research assistant (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MSOctober 25, 2017
a typical day at MSU was a calm and productive day. I worked in the lab for 3 years. it was a good opportunity.
the professors were really helpful. they gave students confident and self motivation. as an architect itwas hard for me at first working in the lab.
Pros
quite competitive
Cons
lack in good and healthy food