Mississippi University for Women Employee Reviews

The enviroment was nice.
Student Worker (Former Employee), Columbus, MSJuly 7, 2015
Overall the environment was nice. Because I was just one of many student workers there were times where I was not trained in some things until I was asked to do something. Most of the work was easy and at times is was mostly a slow work pace.

Part of the student work force means that you never know if the job will be open the next semester or the next school year.
Mississippi University for Women is an awesome place to work at!
Curriculum Writer (Former Employee), Columbus, MSJune 23, 2015
Pros: Great Leadership!
I have worked various positions at Mississippi University for Women. I was always under great leadership and enjoyed my work!
Loved working with this company
Computer Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Columbus, MSSeptember 5, 2014
Worked in the computer lab and enjoyed every minute helping faculty and staff.
A good place to work
General Manager, WMUW-FM (Former Employee), Columbus, MSMarch 27, 2014
Each day was very structured. Enjoyed working with professional staff and students. Learned a great deal about multitasking and management.
LOVED this JOB and UNIVERSITY!
Community Advisor (Former Employee), Columbus, MSNovember 20, 2013
I really enjoyed my time at the W, and I plan to go back to achieve my Master's Degree in Nursing! It always feel like HOME!
Fun place for students to work. Great learning experience.
Student Worker/Teaching Assistant (Former Employee), Columbus, MSJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: free meals, meeting new people, improving culinary skills, opportunities for advancement
Cons: student only positions
My favorite place to work to date! I miss my coworkers and bosses as well as the facilities. Cleaning and organizational skills are essential. Great flexibility of schedule and opportunities to work special events. A great learning experience!
Good Microbiology Research Center
Assistant Researcher (Former Employee), Columbus, MSDecember 25, 2012
Pros: will expand your knowledge of math and science
Cons: detail-intensive
The preparation this lab gives you in the field of Microbiology is great. You will learn many important research techniques and visiting research seminars is a highlight of this position. The hours are flexible, and you only have to work about 5 hours per week. Co-workers are helpful and although the lab is shared, there's plenty of space for everyone.
Great university
Teacher Internship (Former Employee), Columbus, MSJuly 9, 2012
Great university where you can build meaningful relationships with everyone. Very laid back and welcoming environment.
This was a good job to be associated with the teachers in the department and the students.
student office worker (Former Employee), Columbus, msFebruary 4, 2012
Pros: short hours
Cons: work was according to funding
Work study didn't offer any real security. It's for students that want to work their way through school and earn money for essentials.