Missouri Baptist Medical Center Employee Reviews

restructoring
Assistant Nurse Manager (Current Employee), Town and Country MoJuly 17, 2015
while a wonderful place to work for. I feel that their restructuring might need some insight. A new manager is in place and should be of benefit to MBMC.
Medical Assistant
patient care tech (Current Employee), St.louisJuly 12, 2015
my typical day is to work beside nurses and doctors to provide care for the patients. the hardest part of my job is not getting so attached with my patients.
Management needs help
Senior Painter (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 5, 2015
Management within the painting department is lacking. Current supervisor has NO leadership or skills to lead a department. He belittles his staff daily. Team works better when he is out of the office.
INTERESTING PLACE TO WORK
ADVANCED IMAGING TECHNOLOGIST (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 24, 2015
Pros: THEY HAVE AN EMPLOYEE PICNIC EVERY YEAR, GIVE OUT GIFTS
Cons: NO AM OR PM BREAKS, JUST A 30 MINUTE LUNCH BREAK
WE FLEX A LOT, SUPERVISOR IS GREAT, LOVE MY CO WORKERS, BEING SHORT STAFFED IS THE HARDEST PART OF MY JOB, I LOVE INTERACTING WITH PEOPLE, I'VE LEARNED A LOT ABOUT MRI FROM WORKING HERE
hockey volleyball and tennies
Lead Patient Access Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 7, 2015
Pros: doing a good jod
Cons: not having enough information to work with
I enjoined working with. I believe that I'm very of the people. I'm a very hard worker and work until the job is done completely.
A nice place to start a nursing career
Staff Registered Nurse (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 3, 2015
Pros: scrubs
Cons: hospital politics and reduced
Decent managers, very supportive but also trying to do more with less workforce.
Co workers are awesome. The techs, nurses and physicians are among the best I've worked with.
Hardest part of job is taking care of critically ill patients that are located in separate locations on the floor.
Most enjoyable part of the job is working with the physicians, nurses and tech.
Very stressful, highly demanding without management support
Medical Technologist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 23, 2015
A typical day is an overwhelming work load without relief for breaks or lunch. It is a very automated environment which means I spent a good portion of my shift troubleshooting and repairing instrumentation.
OK
Senior Patient Access Representative (Current Employee), AdmittingJanuary 8, 2015
As an employer, BJC, I assumed, would have better pay. Time off with low seniority was a problem. There is room for advancement, but it gets competitive. The benefits were good, but our co-pays recently went up. Overall, its a good company to work for, but I've seen better.
Refill patient medication bins/PYXIS, admix IV antibiotics, open heart medications and chemotherapy.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 29, 2014
Pros: great job to lear and move.
Cons: very little patient/physican contact
My responsibilities at Missouri Baptist were to fill PYXIS medication machines with proper medications on each nursing floor, check and dispose of outdated medications in pill and capsule form. Other duties included working in the Operating Room RX Satellite where I made the IV solutions to assist on open heart surgery, also any antibiotics required. I also worked full time in the IV room making the daily usage of IV medications numbering up to 300 a night. I was the primary chemotherapy admixer at the time I left.
Great Place to work
Health Information Clerk (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 16, 2014
Enjoy working there very much! Very helpful supervisors! Great co-workers!
Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 25, 2014
Patient centered care in the Medical/Oncology wing as a Registered Nurse
Fast paced and fun environment
Patient Services Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 24, 2014
Responsible for daily operations of food service trayline at Missouri Baptist Medical Center. I have learned how to manage a diverse group of employees throughout many changes within the organization. I get to work closely with the executive chef and clinical manager on a daily basis. I enjoy the opportunity to work with staff, training is critical to the success of any team. I also enjoy improving the overall work environment for staff by looking at processes that need improvement.
a good place to work
INSTRUMENT ROOM TECH (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 27, 2014
central service working on instrument sets answering phone taking things to O R rooms for the nurses peal packing working in decotamination
The best co-workers and physician team.
Registered Nurse (RN), Neurology/Medical Unit (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 31, 2014
I enjoyed my working with my co-worker and care team. The benefits is the best in St. Louis Area.
Registered Nurse/Staff Nurse - Intensive Care Unit (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 18, 2014
Absolutely loved working in the ICU. Loved the staff and the management. Patient population is a lot less critical than an inner city hospital, however, there are still some difficult patients that come through. Learned a lot
ER = HIGH STRESS
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 29, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: lazy co-workers
If you work hard your co-workers will take advantage to do nothing while you do all the work.
Great Place
Radiology Technician Assistant (Former Employee), St. louis, MOJune 4, 2014
I am social and like to get work done at same time. Th people there treated me great!
volunteer
Volunteer (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 27, 2014
I helped with various tasks and observed when I had the chance.
Health Information Managament
Health Information Clerk (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 2, 2014
Best Job have ever had! Enjoy working with co-workers! Plenty of paid time off!
Down sized Department
Patient Accounts Rep II (Current Employee), Ballwin, MOApril 7, 2014
a typical day was processing eligibility status for member with commercial insurance. There was potential growth in the company. Management and co-workers worked together as a team and helped out in ways that was needed.
Headquarters