Missouri Baptist University Employee Reviews in United States

Great family oriented workplace
Assistant to the Dean of Academic Advisement (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 24, 2015
An excellent place to work that is a Christian based University. It is a close knit group of students, faculty and staff that work together for the common goal of education.
Pros
Insurance and benefits
Excellent place to work.
Assistant to the Dean of Advisement (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 11, 2013
A typcial day for me is is challenging work with students but rewarding. Management is key because they are the pillar and foundation of the school, facutly, staff and students. Co -workers are the best because they come along side of you to achieve common goals. The hardest part of my job is getting different personalites to work together. The most enjoyable is just being of service to the students, parents and institution.
Pros
tuition reimbursement, small school, excellent benefits
Cons
no room for growth
The people make the place
Tutor (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 20, 2016
I really enjoy working at the University because the people I work with have great attitudes. Positive, joyful, honest, and fun.
Pros
Positive atmosphere, very helpful people.
Cons
Balanced workplace with good ethics
Instructor in Education/Counseling (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 23, 2013
I have only been here a year and that is late at night and part-time.
Colleagues at JALC have been very helpful.
Pros
works with my schedule. close to home
Cons
lack of benefits and not part of main campus
very fun enviornment
Admission Office Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 22, 2015
I got a chance to work with staff who were students of the university to help me grow and learn more about the campus, I called prospective students to come visit the campus and to learn more about it as well
Fun Work place
Women's Track and Field Volunteer (Former Employee) –  saint louis, moJuly 9, 2015
Missouri Baptist has a very friendly environment and I never left school with any unanswered questions. They are also very willing to accommodate your needs in a timely manner.
Pros
free lunches
Missouri Baptist University is a great place to work. There are great people here doing great things for young adults.
Director of Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis, MissouriFebruary 11, 2013
Each and everyday people have a smile on their face and greet you whole heartily. Everyday is a learning experience in the field of work that I am currently in. There are new challenges with scheduling events and making sure that they are covered by my crew and are cleaned up after properly. Some of the tougher days come around the beginning of each year with events that last over twelve hours a day for a couple days straight. Breaking down and setting up for these events multiple times a day can be quite tiring. However, after all the smoke clears from these hard days it is always nice having a good crew that you can trust that will get the job done. Just sitting down and talking to these guys/gals and getting to know them and helping guide them on the correct path is the rewarding part.
Pros
great enefits, paid school vacations, friendly co-workers
Cons
student management, it system out dated
Loved It!
Assistant to the Director and House Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 8, 2013
Working with great people is about the best pro I can give you. Also, you get so many perks being a university employee. Many of the staff as well as my management team were so encouraging in every aspect of my job as well as my life decisions. Couldn't have asked for a better work environment.
Pros
flexibility, free lunches, campus activities, coffee shop on campus, free gym!
Cons
only get paid once a month.
Productive and Fun working environment
Information Technology Technician (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 8, 2013
- I respond to tickets as received.
- I have learned how to explain things so that others can understand them.
- The management is very knowledgeable in their fields of expertise.
- My co-workers are a great group of people that work well together.
- The most enjoyable part of my job is helping people.
Great Place to Work
Office Manager/Advisor (Current Employee) –  St. LouisDecember 7, 2013
I learned a great deal about how to multi-task and manage office operations. I absolutely love advising and assisting students. It is very rewarding. My co-workers are fantastic. The hardest part about my job is that there is a lot of work load for each person and lack of communication between management.
Pros
flexible with your schedule
Cons
pay
Great Place to Work!
Adjunct Professor in Education (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 17, 2013
MoBap offers a great work/life balance with Christian values and principles. I love working here as an Adjunct Professor!
Head Coach (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 7, 2012
Started here out of college, it allowed me to complete my masters degree but there is no more room for advancement
Not alot to say
Student Government President (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 30, 2012
Management was great and understanding. A very religious atmosphere which provided the positivity I needed in my life.
Good for students
English Fellow (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 7, 2014
Working as an English Fellow - a teacher's assistant to an English professor - was a delightful experience. I worked one-on-one with a professor and reviewed her student's papers. The position is hard to come by though because the professor or division chair hand-picks their fellow to work with them.
Very good
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 1, 2013
Exceptional company to work for and I would highly recommend them.

4.4