Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority Employee Reviews

Smoke and Mirrors
Contracted Student Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJune 7, 2016
Beware of all the smoke about how the company does this and that and cares about their employees. In the interview they make it seem better than what it is to work there. Every company should have QA but theirs is overkill.
Horrible Place to Work
Customer loan counselor (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield MoApril 18, 2015
I worked for Mohela for 6 months. This is the worst call center I have ever worked at. I was suspended because I didn't come in on a snow/ice day. Even Though I had vacation and PTO time. They only promote the people they like it is not based off of your skills. Management micro manage, time your breaks. Insufficient training, health insurance sucks, short notice on when there is mandatory overtime, close days in advance so that you can't request off, manager doesn't provide adequate feedback for advancement.
Pros
Tuition Reimbursement
Cons
Micro Managing, health Insurance, breaks, management
good benefits
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOMay 24, 2012
excellent place to work while continuing your education, great tuition reimbursement benefits.
Nice co-workers but upper management was horrible
Collections Specialist Default Prevention (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJuly 7, 2015
Received inbound and outbound calls for federal student loans. Learned how to help customers with their student loan debt. Management was horrible, monitored how many times and how long you went to the bathroom. Co-workers were friendly, helpful and willing to help the new Collections Reps. Hardest part of job is waiting to go to the bathroom on your break. Most enjoyable part of job was the good pay and overtime.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
Micro mananged by upper management
productive and fast paced
Student Loan Servicer (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOAugust 3, 2013
its a good place to work. My coworkers were friendly and respectful. The company is always changing giving room for growth . I just didn't like the commute .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority. Our community is ready to answer.

1.8