Provide administrative support for President of a small franchise
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Efficiently perform general office duties including typing, filing, scanning, faxing, email, and phone in an office environment.
- Effectively communicate and work with company President
- Ability to assess circumstances and problem solve with minimal supervision, exercising common sense and diplomacy.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree and prefer previous 1+ years experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office Word and Outlook at an expert level; proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel at intermediate levels or above.
- Candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, very well-organized
- Possess a strong understanding of office procedures and practices.
- Must be able to multi-task while remaining flexible, with attention to detail and have the ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Must possess strong organizational skills for the efficient and successful handling and management of multiple projects.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Proficient in written communications including clear and concise writing, editing for spelling and grammar, and an ability to interpret information.
- Speaks clearly and eloquently, representing the office in a professional manner.
- Must be dependable, timely, have a positive attitude, and a team work ethic.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to compose professional correspondence.
Indeed - 11 months ago